AAI Recruitment 2017: Airports Authority of India (AAI) has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of 200 Junior Executives in Civil, Electrical, and Electronics. Aspirants those who have Interest and fulfills the eligibility criteria can Apply for the given post. Applicants can Apply online from 18-09-2017 to 17-10-2017.
More details about AAI Recruitment 2017, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
Looking for more Government News please visit our Official Portal @ jobnews.today
- 1 About AAI Airports Authority of India
- 2 Brief Details of AAI Recruitment 2017
- 3 Vacancy Details of AAI Recruitment 2017?
- 4 What is the Educational Qualification Criteria for AAI Recruitment 2017?
- 5 What is the Age Limit for AAI Recruitment 2017?
- 6 What are the Salary Details for AAI Recruitment 2017?
- 7 What is the Application Fees paid for AAI Recruitment 2017?
- 8 How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2017?
About AAI Airports Authority of India
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament. On 1st April 1995 AAI came into existence by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority & International Airports Authority of India. Under the Ministry of Civil, Aviation AAI is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. AAI provides may services such as Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages many Airports. These Airports are 125 Airports, including 11 International Airports, 8 Customs Airports, 81 Domestic Airports and 25 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. It also provides services such as ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure the safety of aircraft operations. Airport Authority of India has recently come up with various recruitment vacancies all over India.
Brief Details of AAI Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|No. of Vacncies||200 Posts|
|Name Of Posts||Junior Executive (Civil, Electrical, Electronics) vacancies.|
|Start date to Apply online||18th September 2017|
|Last date to Apply online||17th October 2017|
|Official Website for AAI Recruitment||www.aai.aero|
Vacancy Details of AAI Recruitment 2017?
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)||50 Posts|
|Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical)||50 Posts|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||100 Posts|
What is the Educational Qualification Criteria for AAI Recruitment 2017?
|Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60%marks from a recognized/deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Scorecard for the year 2016.||Civil /CE|
|In AAI Recruitment 2017Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with
minimum 60% marks from a recognized /
deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Scorecard for the year 2016.
|In AAI Recruitment 2017 Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60%marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/Electrical with specialization in Electronics from
a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India and having valid GATE Marks for the year 2016.
What is the Age Limit for AAI Recruitment 2017?
- Aspirants belonging to General category should not be more than 27 years of Age.
- Candidates belonging to OBC should not be more than 30 years.
- SC/ST Candidate must not be more than 32 years.
- Age attained should be as on 30.09.2017 for AAI Recruitment 2017.
- Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time-to-time.
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.1989 have Relaxation by 05 (Five) Years in AAI Recruitment 2017. Candidates have to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub-Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- Date of birth should be given as per the records in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate.
What are the Salary Details for AAI Recruitment 2017?
- Selected Candidates will be given a Salary of Rs.16400-3%-40500 (E-1) as Scale of Pay.
- There will an increment of 3% of Basic Pay per annum Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 46% of Basic Pay, HRA.
- There will also be other benefits such as CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, uniform allowance etc., are admissible as per AAI rules in AAI Recruitment 2017.
- For the post of Junior Executive, the cost to Company per annum will be around Rs. 7.2 lakhs approximately.
- The Pay package is due for revision as per DPE guidelines under the 3rd PRC.
What is the Application Fees paid for AAI Recruitment 2017?
- Aspirants belonging to General and OBC Category have to Pay Rs. 300/- as Application fees.
- Fees will be paid via Online Mode by Banking/Debit/Credit card.
- Payment should be made Only through State Bank Collect System of State Bank of India.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates do not have to pay any application fees.
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2017?
Aspirants who are eligible must have to apply via Online mode through official portal i.e. www.aai.aero from 18th September 2017 to 17th October 2017. Aspirants are advised to follow the below given steps to fill the AAI Recruitment 2017 Application Form. Candidates must read all the information given on Official Notification.
- Applicants are supposed to Apply Online from the link available on www.aai.aero. This link will be available under Tab “CAREERS”. Any Other mode will not be accepted for the submission of application form for AAI Recruitment 2017.
- Aspirants must have a valid e-mail ID. Email Id should be active during form filling procedure. Candidates must visit their e-mail id regularly. And must check AAI’s Website for any further communication from AAI.
- Aspirants should keep all the details before filling Online Application of AAI Recruitment 2017, candidates must keep the details/documents/information in hand:
(a) Educational Qualification details, along with the percentage of marks/GATE Score Card etc., as per eligibility criteria.
(b) All the Personal Details.
(c) Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC-NCL Candidates in AAI Recruitment 2017.
(d) Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
(e) Scanned photograph and signature.
(f) Any other required details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria.
If you want to know more about the AAI Recruitment 2017 details visit the official portal of Airports Authority of India.
Do you have any doubts regarding any recruitment exams?
Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum.
JOIN: JOBNEWS.TODAY/ASK to get help from our community.
Recommended Job Notifications
- SSC CPO Result 2017
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017
- UPPCL Admit Card 2017
- MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- EESL Recruitment 2017
- UIIC Admit Card
- BSNL Recruitment 2017