AIC Recruitment for the posts of Administrative Officers invited by Agricultural Insurance Company of India Limited. It is a very good opportunity for those candidates who were eagerly waiting for govt. job. There is a total of 50 vacancies in AIC recruitment 2017. The last date for the application of form is 10th October 2017. The Exam will be conducted on 18th & 19th of November 2017. AIC Recruitment 2017 has various posts such as Agriculture Sciences, Information Technology, Finance, Legal, Statistics, Marketing and Generalist, etc. All the necessary details are given below in the post. But for more details candidates can log into the official website i.e, www.aicofindia.com.
Looking for more Government News please visit our Official Portal @ jobnews.today
- 1 About the company:
- 2 Important Examination dates for AIC Recruitment
- 3 Vacancy Details of AIC Recruitment 2017
- 4 What is the Monthly Salary For AIC Recruitment 2017?
- 5 What are the Eligibility Criteria for AIC Recruitment 2017?
- 6 What is the Selection Process & Exam Petter of AIC Recruitment 2017?
- 7 What is the Application Fees for AIC Recruitment?
- 8 How to Apply for AIC Recruitment 2017?
- 9 Where would be Examination Centre for AIC Recruitment 2017?
About the company:
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited which is also known as AIC has been formed by The Government of India.it was formed during. It was formed by the then Hon’ble Union Finance Minister in his General Budget Speech in the financial year 2002-03. it was created to serve the growing needs of farmers. It was also to move towards a sustainable actuarial regime.
Important Examination dates for AIC Recruitment
|Important Events||Date of Events|
|Online Application starts from||15.09.2017|
|Last date for Online Application||10.10.2017|
|Examination Date||18.11.2017 & 19.11.2017|
Vacancy Details of AIC Recruitment 2017
There are total of 50 vacant posts for AIC Recruitment:-
|Posts Name||Administrative officer|
What is the Monthly Salary For AIC Recruitment 2017?
- Those candidates who will be Selected for AIC AO Vacancy 2017.
- They will get a pay band of Rs. 32795 – 1610 (14) – 55335 –1745 ( 4) – 62315/-.
- At starting, applicants will be paid a basic salary of Rs. 32,795/- per month for Administrative Officer Post.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for AIC Recruitment 2017?
Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in the Department that they apply for. Applicants must also possess B. Sc.(Agriculture)/ B.E./ B. Tech in Agriculture Engineering. M.Sc.(Agriculture) for Group A (Agriculture), BE/ B. Tech (Computer/ IT), MCA/ M. Tech. in IT/MCM for Group B (I.T). B. Com or M. Com or (CA)Chartered Accountants (ICAI)/ (CS) Company Secretary (ICSE) or Cost & Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accounts of India) which was earlier known as Cost & Work Accounts (ICWAI)/. MBA (Finance) for Group C (Finance), Graduation/ Post Graduation in Law for Group D (Legal), B. Sc./ M. Sc. in Statistics for Group E (Statistics), Graduation Degree in Marketing/ Sales or PG Degree of MBA for Group F (Marketing) & Graduation Degree/ Masters’ Degree in any discipline for Group G (Generalist) with at least 60% marks for SC/ST candidates 55% marks from any recognized university.
Age Limit for AIC Recruitment:-
- Minimum age of a candidate should be 21 Years as on 01-09-2017.
- Maximum Age of a candidate should be 30 Yeasa as on 01-09-2017.
- Age relaxation would also be provided for different categories:-
What is the Selection Process & Exam Petter of AIC Recruitment 2017?
All those candidates who will apply for the AO post of AIC Recruitment, selection will be based upon online Written As well as Personal Interview.
|Papers||Marks||Total No. of Que||Time|
What is the Application Fees for AIC Recruitment?
- Applicants will have to pay the amount of Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST & Persons with Disability (PWD)candidates.
- Rs. 650/- For All other categories via online method. Candidates can use Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply for AIC Recruitment 2017?
Candidates who are Eligible for the post can apply Online. In order to apply for the AIC Recruitment Candidates will have to go through some simple process which is given below:-
- At First, candidates will have to Login to the Official Website of AIC i.e, www.aicofindia.com.
- Then After that candidates will have to select the post under “Latest”
- Now select the notification & Read it carefully.
- Now candidates will have to fill basic information & click on the registration button.
- Once candidate will register, they will receive a login ID & password.
- Now Candidates will have to complete their application form.
- Candidates are required to Upload their Photo & Signature and after that, they will have to make their payment.
- Now take out the printout of the application form for the future purpose.
Note: The transaction charge, if applicable, is to be bear by the Applicant. The fee for the application once paid will NOT be refunded on any account neither it can be held a reserve for any other exam or selection purpose.
Where would be Examination Centre for AIC Recruitment 2017?
- Centre of examination & Date of the Examination can be changed as per company’s discretion.
- If by any unfortunate reason, examination at any particular centre will cancel. It will be immediately brought under the purview of the candidates.
- Also, An alternative centre will be allowed to them by the company.
- Call letter will also be provided to the candidates for the written examination.
- Applicants will have to download at a proper time form official website i.e, www.aicofindia.com.
- Candidates should not appear without call letter in the examination.
If you want to know more about AIC Recruitment 2017 visit the official portal of Agricultural Insurance Company of India Limited.
Do you have any doubts regarding any recruitment exams?
Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum.
JOIN: JOBNEWS.TODAY/ASK to get help from our community.
Recommended Job Notifications
- SSC CPO Result 2017
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017
- UPPCL Admit Card 2017
- MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- EESL Recruitment 2017
- UIIC Admit Card
- BSNL Recruitment 2017
Three Things to Do :