AP Postal Recruitment 2017: The Andhra Pradesh Postal Department has recently issued a notification for the AP Postal Recruitment 2017. The Andhra Pradesh Post office is ready to recruit candidates for the 1126 Gramin Dak Sevak posts in the state of Andhra Pradesh. All the Interested and eligible applicants can thus apply online for the Andhra Pradesh Postman/Mail Guard Posts 2017-18. Through the official portal post in, on or before the last date 19th April 2017. We have shared the AP Postman/Mail Guard Exam 2017, AP Postal Office jobs details on this page.
This AP Postal Recruitment 2017 is a fantastic opportunity for those who are looking for govt. jobs. Nowadays everyone dreams of getting a government life thus making their future secure, so they try hard to get through public sectors.Any Graduate with Diploma or any other candidate with qualified candidates can apply for the AP Postal Recruitment 2017.
Looking for more Government News please visit our OfficialPortal @ jobnews.today
- 1 Recruitment for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle 1126 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- 2 Short information About AP Postal Recruitment 2017
- 3 AP Postal Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details – Gramin Dak Sevak posts
- 4 Indian Postal Circle Careers | AP Postal Recruitment 2017
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for AP Postal Recruitment 2017
- 6 Pay Scale for the AP Postal Recruitment 2017:
- 7 Selection Process for AP Post Office | AP Postal Recruitment 2017
- 8 Steps to apply for AP Postal Recruitment 2017:
Recruitment for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle 1126 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Applicant’s age should lie in between 18-40 years to fit for the AP Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs. Interested candidates can apply for the Latest Andhra Pradesh Postal Recruitment 2017 before the date end. The last date for Andhra Pradesh Postal Recruitment 2017 is 19th April 2017. Candidates can have a glance at the Postal Circle AP Postal Circle Jobs 2017 according to District wise. The candidates must have completed his/her Matriculation/ SSC. OC/OBC Male candidate will have to to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office.
Short information About AP Postal Recruitment 2017
|Name of Department||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Post’s Name||Gramin Dak Sevak posts|
|Total No of Vacancies||1126 post|
|Work Designation||Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting date to apply||Already Started|
|Closing date to apply||19th April 2017|
|Location of Work||Andhra Pradesh|
AP Postal Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details – Gramin Dak Sevak posts
|S. No||Division||Total No. of Vacancies|
|1||Anantapur Division||24 Posts|
|2||Chittoor Division||10 Posts|
|3||Cuddapah Division||65 Posts|
|4||Hindupur Division||42 Posts|
|5||Kurnool Division||68 Posts|
|6||Nandyal Division||42 Posts|
|7||Proddatur Division||32 Posts|
|8||Tirupathi Division||57 Posts|
|Total Vacancies||1126 Posts|
Indian Postal Circle Careers | AP Postal Recruitment 2017
AP Postal Department is a government organization-operated postal system in India. The Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria according to the posts can fill the AP Postal Office jobs. Those applicants who are waiting eagerly to apply for Indian Postal jobs of AP Postman & Mail Guard jobs can grab this fantastic opportunity. Those candidates who are interested will have to apply through Online, in which one will have to submit the application form to the procedure mentioned below. For Any further details about AP Post Office Recruitment 2017 like No of vacancies, Age Limit, Required Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc. follow the information provided below.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Postal Recruitment 2017
The Job seekers for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 will have to satisfy the eligibility criteria below-mentioned. One will have to fill the application form very carefully following all the instructions mentioned on the official website.The Applicant before they apply should check that they meet all the eligibility requirements of AP Postal Office jobs provided below.
AP Postal Recruitment 2017: Age Limit
- Minimum age of the candidates:- 18 years
- Maximum age of the candidates:- 40 years
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per extant orders of Govt. of India issued from time to time.
Qualification for AP Postal Recruitment 2017
- The applicant applying for AP office Postal Recruitment 2017 must pass Matriculation/SSC from a recognised Board or University.
- Candidates applying for Mail Guard will have to pass in Matriculation/SSC from any recognised Board or University.
Pay Scale for the AP Postal Recruitment 2017:
- The candidates who will be selected or shortlisted for Postman/ Mail Guard jobs will get the Scale pay as per the government norms.
Selection Process for AP Post Office | AP Postal Recruitment 2017
Selection of the applicant for the AP Postal Office recruitment 2017 jobs would be made according to the automatically generated merit list as per the rules.
Steps to apply for AP Postal Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates are required to AP Postal recruitment 2017 official website, i.e., www.appost.in
- Now click on the Advertisement. (or)
- Applicants must Open the notification link provided on that following page.
- Read all the Instructions and requirements explicitly contained in the official notification of AP Postal Circle Recruitment.
- Now Click on the link given below to apply directly for these posts.
- It is advised that all the candidates Keep all the certificates, scanned passport size photo & signature with them while filling the application form.
- After that, they need to fill the application form carefully with all the required information and then submit the form.
- Now Take the printout/hard copy of the filled application form for further reference.
Important Dates for AP Postal Recruitment 2017:
- Starting date to apply through online: 18/03/2017
- Last date for Apply Online & Fee payment: 19/04/2017
If you want to know more about the AP Postal Recruitment 2017 visit official portal of Andhra Pradesh Postal Recruitment 2017.
Do you have any doubts regarding any recruitment exams?
Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum.
JOIN: JOBNEWS.TODAY/ASK to get help from our community.
Recommended Job Notifications
- IBPS PO NEW PATTERN
- IBPS PO 2017 NOTIFICATION
- NHM UP Recruitment
- RBI Recruitment
- MPSC Recruitment
- Kurnool DCC Bank Recruitment
- CG Vyapam Admit Card 2017
- NTRO Admit Card
- OICL Recruitment 2017
Three Things to Do :