BEL Recruitment 2017 for Engineer Posts has been issued by Bharat Electronics Limited. Post for Engineer is for Senior Executive. In its recent notification releases BEL recruitment 2017, it has informed about the total 8 vacant Posts. According to the latest advertisement, the online submission will commence from 9th September 2017. where as the last date for application is 7th October 2017. Thus it is a wonderful opportunity for those candidates who were looking for government Jobs. Interested candidates should grab the opportunity given by BEL Recruitment 2017.
Looking for more Government News please visit our Official Portal @ jobnews.today
- 1 What is BEL Recruitment 2017 All about?
- 2 BEL Recruitment 2017 Details
- 3 What are the important dates for BEL Recruitment 2017?
- 4 How Many Vacancies are there for BEL Recruitment 2017?
- 5 What are the Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment 2017 for Engineers Posts?
- 6 Educational Qualification:
- 7 What is the Age Limit for BEL Recruitment 2017?
- 8 What is the salary package for BEL Recruitment 2017?
- 9 What is the Exam Pattern & the Selection Procedure for BEL Recruitment 2017?
- 10 How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2017?
- 11 What is the Application fees required for BEL Recruitment 2017?
- 12 What are the Documents that are required to apply for BEL Recruitment 2017?
What is BEL Recruitment 2017 All about?
BEL stands for Bharat Electronics Limited. It is among the government’s Navratna. It is one of the Rewound State Owned Electrovic Company which have Nine factories. It has few regional offices too in India. BEL is a PSU i.e, Public Sector Undertaking of Government of India. BEL Optronic Devices Ltd. is its subsidiary company. The Company was founded in 1990. It has its Headquarter in Pune, Maharastra. BEL is owned by the Government of India & its main function is to manufacture advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces.
BEL has come up with some vacant posts for Engineer. All Candidates who are interested and Eligible can fill up the vacant posts by Log into the official website and fill up the form.
BEL Recruitment 2017 Details
|Company’s Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Type||Public Sector Undertaking|
|Total vacant Post||08|
What are the important dates for BEL Recruitment 2017?
|Exam Event||Date of Examination|
|Last Date for application||7.10.2017|
|Written Exam/Interview Date||Will be Intimated later|
How Many Vacancies are there for BEL Recruitment 2017?
What are the Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment 2017 for Engineers Posts?
- Candidate must possess B.E/B.Tech in the discipline mentioned below from any AICTE approved College or Institute or any recognized University.
- First class is mandatory in the qualification for candidates who belong to General and OBC category. (Pass class for SC/ST/PWD applicants).
|Electronics Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||Computer Science & Engineering|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||Computer Engineering|
B. Experience(As on 1st Sept. 2017)
- Candidates should have experience of at least of 4 years in any relevant discipline.
What is the Age Limit for BEL Recruitment 2017?
Maximum Age limit for different categories is given below in a table for BEL Recruitment 2017 Post.
|OBC CANDIDATES||32 years|
|SC/ST CATERGORIES||35 years|
|PWD CANDIDATES||37 years|
|GENERAL CANDIDATES||10 years in addition to the above age limit for the relevant Category|
What is the salary package for BEL Recruitment 2017?
- Selected Candidates will be remunerated with Sr. Engineer (E-III grade) – Rs. 20,600 – 3% – Rs. 46,500
- In addition to the above, there is also admissible allowances.
What is the Exam Pattern & the Selection Procedure for BEL Recruitment 2017?
- Candidates will be selected as Senior Engineer after going through two processes i.e, Written Test (Objective Type) & an Interview.
- Candidates will be eligible for a personal interview only after successfully clearing the Written Examination.
- The Exam Pattern is not mentioned in the Official Notification. It will be updated soon after it updates in an official website.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2017?
- Go to the official Website of BEL to fill up the form. The official link is http://www.bel-india.com.
- Now Open Form fill up section and Fill up the relevant information.
- Candidates are required to Attach it with the copies of the relevant documents stated in the Official Notification.
- Check all the facts twice before going for the final submission of BEL Recruitment 2017 form.
- Now Make the Online Payment via Credit card/ Debit card.
- Candidates are required to get a print of the payment receipt & attach it to the application form.
- Take a sealed cover super scribing “Application for the post of Sr. Engineer (Civil) / Sr. Engineer (Comp.Sc) / Sr. Engineer (Mechanical)”.
- Now Send it to the address which is mentioned below:-
Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited,
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Sahibabad Industrial Area,
Ghaziabad – 201010
What is the Application fees required for BEL Recruitment 2017?
- Application fees for General & OBC Candidates is Rs 500-/-
- No Application fees are required for ST/SC/PWD candidates.
What are the Documents that are required to apply for BEL Recruitment 2017?
Candidates who fulfil the Eligibility criteria and get selected for an interview and written examination are required to send the photocopies of the documents. The documents required are:-
1. SSLC Marks sheet as proof of age.
2. Graduation Marks sheet & Final Degree certificate.
3. Experience certificate/s is required
4. Category Certificate (OBC Caste certificate issued on or after 01.04.2016.)
5. PhotoCopy of Application Fee Payment Receipt of BEL Recruitment 2017
Applicants who are already working in the PSU‟s/ Government or Quasi-Government Organizations/Serving in defence forces will have to submit their application through proper channel. And will also have to produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of the interview. Candidates failing to produce will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Only an Indian Nationals need to apply for BEL Recruitment 2017.
- Appointment of the selected candidates will be based upon being medically fit by
the Company‟s Medical Authorities for BEL Recruitment 2017.
- Candidates whose Degree or Certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the
Application/advertisement will not be taken into consideration for an interview.
- BEL has the right to cancel a candidate’s application at any stage of the selection process if the candidate is not considered suitable for any reason.
If you want to know more about the BEL Recruitment 2017 details visit the official portal of Bharat Electronics Limited.
Do you have any doubts regarding any recruitment exams?
Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum.
JOIN: JOBNEWS.TODAY/ASK to get help from our community.
Recommended Job Notifications
- SSC CPO Result 2017
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017
- UPPCL Admit Card 2017
- MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- EESL Recruitment 2017
- UIIC Admit Card
- BSNL Recruitment 2017