BSNL Recruitment 2017 has recently issued the notification. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is one of the, most renowned telecom company in our Country. BSNL issued this advertisement for the recruitment of 996 Junior Accounts Officer Posts. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is completely owned and controlled by the Govt. Of India. BSNL provides various telecom services such as telephone, broadband, mobile etc. BSNL have their offices in different Parts of the Nation. Aspirants who fulfil the criteria and have the interest can fill this form via Online Mode. The last date to apply for the BSNL Recruitment 2017 is 15.10.2017.
Looking for more Government News please visit our Official Portal @ jobnews.today
- 1 About BSNL Bharat Sanchar Nigam I BSNL Recruitment 2017
- 2 Notification Details of BSNL Recruitment 2017
- 3 Important Dates of BSNL Recruitment 2017
- 4 Category wise Bifurcation of Posts of BSNL Recruitment 2017:
- 5 What is the Education Eligibility Criteria for BSNL Recruitment 2017?
- 6 What is the Age Limit for filling the BSNL Recruitment 2017 Form?
- 7 What is the Monthly salary of BSNL JAO of BSNL Recruitment 2017?
- 8 What is the Application Fees for Filling the Online Application Form of BSNL Recruitment 2017?
- 9 What is the Selection Procedure for BSNL Recruitment 2017?
- 10 How to Fill Online Application Form For BSNL Recruitment 2017?
About BSNL Bharat Sanchar Nigam I BSNL Recruitment 2017
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is also known as BSNL. BSNL is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company. IT has its headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was incorporated on 15 September 2000. BSNL took over the business of providing of telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) & Telecom Operations (DTO), with effect from 1 October 2000 on going concern basis. BSNL is one of the largest providers of fixed telephony. It is fourth largest mobile telephony provider in India. It is also a provider of broadband services. BSNL is India’s oldest and largest communication service provider (CSP). It had a customer base of 117 million as of Jan 2014. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) comes up with latest recruitment details on the various post based on Education / Qualification for the interview process all over India.
Notification Details of BSNL Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Department||Barat Sanchar Nigam Limited (भारत संचार निगम लिमिटेड)|
|Total No. of Post||996 Post|
|Name of the BSNL Jobs||Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Vacancy|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Important Dates of BSNL Recruitment 2017
|BSNL Jobs Vacancy Advertisement issued on||04.09.2017|
|Opening date for filling Application form Online||11.09.2017|
|Closing date for submitting Online form||15.10.2017|
|Date for depositing application fee||11.09.2017 to 15.10.2017|
|Online Competitive Examination Date||05.11.2017|
Category wise Bifurcation of Posts of BSNL Recruitment 2017:
What is the Education Eligibility Criteria for BSNL Recruitment 2017?
- Aspirants must possess the Education Qualification as M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognised institution / University.
- The given educational qualification should be completed as on 1st Jan 2017 as per BSNL Recruitment Rule.
- The Candidates having qualification M.COM/CA/ICWA/CS from a recognised Institution / University shall only be able to appear in the online examination.
What is the Age Limit for filling the BSNL Recruitment 2017 Form?
- Minimum age attained by the aspirants should be 20 years.
- Candidates should attain the maximum of 30 years of age.
- As per the recruitment rule of BSNL age attained as on 01.01.2017.
- Upper Age Limit Relaxation of BSNL Recruitment is available as per the Instructions of Gov. of India.
i. Up to five (5) years for SC/ST candidates
ii. Up to three (3) years for OBC candidates
iii. Up to fifteen (15) years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
iv. Up to thirteen(13) years for OBC-PWD candidates
v. Up to ten (10) years for OC-PWD candidates
vi. Up to five (5) years for BSNL employees
vii. Ex-Servicemen will get the benefit of age relaxation as per Central Govt. Rules.
viii.For the residents of Jammu & Kashmir, relaxation will be in accordance with the DoP & T’s notification No. 15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dated 07-12-2007. Pertaining to the “Residents of State of Jammu & Kashmir (Relaxation of upper age limit for recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules-1997”.
What is the Monthly salary of BSNL JAO of BSNL Recruitment 2017?
- Aspirants who will join Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Vacancy will receive Remuneration of Rs. 16,400/- to 40,500/- as per Pay Band.
- There will be an annual increment of 3% of Basic Pay by BSNL Recruitment.
- The government will give Much more allowances and perquisites. Such as IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits etc. for BSNL Vacancy 2017.
What is the Application Fees for Filling the Online Application Form of BSNL Recruitment 2017?
- Participants from General / OBC Category must have to pay Rs. 1,000/- as their Exam Fees.
- Other Candidates such as SC/St have to pay the amount of Rs. 500/- as their Examination fees for this recruitment.
What is the Selection Procedure for BSNL Recruitment 2017?
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Recruitment Board for Selection will conduct the Written Examination.
- The examination will be Two Parts, i.e. Paper I & Paper II.
- Selection is entirely on the basis of Marks of the Written Examination.
- Final Merit List will be prepared by the board of BSNL Recruitment 2017.
- Online Exam consists of two parts and they are:
How to Fill Online Application Form For BSNL Recruitment 2017?
Aspirants can fill Online Application Form for BSNL JAO Vacancy from here only. Aspirants must fill the form before the Closing Date which is 15th September 2017. Candidates must read all the information given in the official notification of BSNL Recruitment 2017 before applying for the job. Below we have given some easy steps to follow for applying online form for Junior Accounts officer Jobs :
- Candidates must log on to the official website www.externalbsnlexam.com.
- Now, you have to click on Official Notification BSNL JAO Notification link.
- Thereafter, Read all instruction from notification properly.
- Click on BSNL Recruitment Apply Online link.
- Now, Fill all the essential information in the BSNL Recruitment form properly.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo & Signature in the form.
- You have to Recheck all details before submitting JAO Online application form.
- Now, deposit application fee of BSNL Recruitment through online mode.
- Click on submit button of the online form.
- Take print out of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Jobs application form for the future use.
If you want to know more about the BSNL Recruitment 2017 details visit the official portal of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
Do you have any doubts regarding any recruitment exams?
Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum.
JOIN: JOBNEWS.TODAY/ASK to get help from our community.
Recommended Job Notifications
- SSC CPO Result 2017
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017
- UPPCL Admit Card 2017
- MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- EESL Recruitment 2017
- UIIC Admit Card
- MRPL Recruitment 2017
Three Things to Do :