Chennai ICF Recruitment has published a recruitment notification of 574 Apprentice Jobs for Integral Coach Factory. There is an excellent opportunity for the candidates those who are waiting for ICF Chennai Apprentice Recruitment 2017. It is a one of the finest opportunity for the candidates those who want to work in the Chennai ICF as it is one of the most excellent places to work. Submission of Application form for ICF Chennai Recruitment Apprentice post will be through the online mode & its hard copy has to get submitted before the last date. So the candidates who are interested in this job just fill up the form before the last date i.e. 21.08.2017.
NOTE:– All the candidates are advised to go throughout the Chennai ICF Recruitment official notification before applying for the desired post.
- 1 What are the Essential dates to apply for the Chennai ICF Recruitment 2017, Apprentice Jobs: | Apply Online for ICF Chennai Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
- 2 Details of the Vacancy for ICF Chennai Recruitment 2017 Junior Clerk Posts:
- 3 What are the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2017 | Apply online @ www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in
- 4 Application fee to fill the form for ICF Chennai Recruitment 2017
- 5 Pay Scale for Integral Coach Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
- 6 What is the Exam Procedure & Selection method for Chennai Apprentice Recruitment 2017?
- 7 How To Fill Online form for Chennai ICF Recruitment 2017 – Apprentice Vacancy Online form?
What are the Essential dates to apply for the Chennai ICF Recruitment 2017, Apprentice Jobs: | Apply Online for ICF Chennai Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
|1.||Date of issuing official notification||19.07.2017|
|2.||Starting date of Online Application||19.07.2017|
|3.||Closing date of Online Application||21.08.2017|
|4.||Closing date to submit hard copy of Online Application form||21.08.2017|
Details of the Vacancy for ICF Chennai Recruitment 2017 Junior Clerk Posts:
For Freshers, there will be 409 vacancies and for Ex-ITI there will be 155 vacancies. For Medical Apprentices the Freshers vacancy will be 8 and for Ex-ITI it will be 2. Applications will be invited in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates who want to take part in the ICF Recruitment Apprentice vacancy. The Apprentice vacancy will be under the Apprentice Act, 1961 for the vacancies as decided by the Chennai ICF Recruitment 2017. So, the candidates don’t waste time. If you are eligible for the job then just fill the form before the closing date.
What are the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2017 | Apply online @ www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in
The Educational Qualification for Chennai ICF Recruitment 2017:
Candidates who are going to fill the form for Freshers vacancy at ICF Chennai Apprentice Recruitment must have passed the Intermediate exam from any of the recognised board as decided by the ICF Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who are going to fill their form for Ex-ITI vacancy at ICF Chennai Apprentice Recruitment must have passed class 10th with respective ITI Trade in the relevant field as decided by the ICF Recruitment 2017.
The Age Limit for ICF Chennai Recruitment 2017:
The age of the candidates should be between 15 to 24 years as on 01.10.2017. The Age Relaxation for OBC candidates will be three years. For SC/ST category candidates the upper age limit will be by five years. For the PWD candidates, the upper age limit will be ten years.
Do you have any doubts regarding any of the Government Jobs?
Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum. Just Click here to join our discussion forum.
Application fee to fill the form for ICF Chennai Recruitment 2017
For General/OBC category candidates the Fee will be Rs 100/- while it is free for the Other candidates who are going to fill the form for ICF Chennai Apprentice Recruitment. The application fee for the required vacancy can be submitted either through the Online mode or Direct fee transfer to the Bank Account. The Bank Account details are given below:
- Name of Account: FA&CAO/ICF
- Account No.: 05680210000328
- Name of Bank: UCO Bank/ICF Colony/Chennai
- IFSC Code : UCBA000568
Pay Scale for Integral Coach Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
Those candidates who will get selected through the Exam will get the stipend during their training period.
During First year of Training: Rs 5700/- per month
And During Second year of Training: Rs 6500/- per month
Also, During Third year of Training: Rs 7370/- per month
What is the Exam Procedure & Selection method for Chennai Apprentice Recruitment 2017?
There will be total 6 process for the selection mode they are Mode of Consideration, Consideration when marks are equal, Standard of Physical Fitness, Higher Qualification, Transfer Certificate & Commencement of Training. For more information check Chennai ICF notification download pdf.
How To Fill Online form for Chennai ICF Recruitment 2017 – Apprentice Vacancy Online form?
Candidates after checking their eligibility criteria can fill up the online form for Chennai ICF Recruitment 2017 by following the steps given below before the closing date.
- Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id & contact number.
- Candidates now log on to the official website www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now click here to visit the official Notification link of ICF Chennai Recruitment.
- Read all the related information from the Advertisement correctly.
- Now click here to Apply Online.
- Fill all required details in the form correctly without making any mistake.
- Now upload your recent passport size Photograph & signature in the form very carefully.
- Check once all filled details in the form before submission.
- Now click on the ‘Submit your Application’ button.
- Now take a print out of your Online form for future use.
- NTRO Recruitment
- Join Our discussion forum
- Get Latest notification updates here
- For Daily GK updates click here.
- Top books to prepare for banking exams.
- AFCAT Admit Card click here