Hello, students, we are here with the most important daily current affairs and GK Updates 2017. Our expert prepares these updates for all aspirants from various newspaper sources like The Hindu, The Economic times, Business Today and all Government websites, who are looking for their dream government jobs. Make sure; you note down daily current affairs and GK question…
- 1 Current Affairs Quiz Questions and Answers – 6th June 2017
- 2 GK NOTES FOR TODAYS DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 2017
Current Affairs Quiz Questions and Answers – 6th June 2017
- Financial literacy week kicked by RBI.
- Three new apps launched by TRAI.
- In Andhra Pradesh EESL takes up first rural LED street lighting project.
- UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain & Egypt cut ties with Qatar.
- Montenegro becomes a 29th member country of NATO.
- India leaves behind China to top global retail index: GRDI.
- For Mega, Hydro projects Nepal signs an agreement with Chinese Firm.
- Hottest giant planet Kelt9b find by Astronomers.
6th June 2017 Current Affairs – National Affairs
Financial literacy week kicked by RBI.
- Aim: To emphasize the importance of financial literacy.
Know Your Customer (KYC), Exercising Credit Discipline, Grievance Redress and Going Digital are four broad themes on which the Week will focus.
Three new apps launched by TRAI.
- Aim: To help customers rate quality of services, speed, and performance.
- Mycall app, MySpeed app and ‘Do not disturb (DND 2.0)’ app are three new apps.
- The motive to launch these apps is to make more transparency between the consumers and the service providers.
In Andhra Pradesh EESL takes up first rural LED street lighting project.
- Project name: French Agency-funded project.
- It was initiated in Gram Panchayats of 7 districts in Andhra Pradesh.
- Under the Centre’s Street Lighting National Project (SLNP), this is the first project for rural LED street lighting in the country.
- French Development Agency will fund the entire capital cost of this project.
Today 6th June 2017 Current Affairs – International Affairs
UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain & Egypt cut ties with Qatar.
- Aim: To hit Gulf Arab states in decades.
- Egypt and the three Gulf countries charge with Qatar for destabilizing the region and supporting terrorism.
- Maldives and the Yemen also cut ties with Qatar.
Montenegro becomes a 29th member country of NATO.
- On June 5, 2017.
- The move came in the face of bitter opposition from Russia.
6th June 2017 Current Affairs – Business News
India leaves behind China to top global retail index: GRDI.
- India has overhaul China to secure the top position among 30 developing countries.
- ‘The Age of Focus’ was the title given to GRDI 2017.
- China ranks in second place whereas Malaysia was in the third position in the list.
For Mega, Hydro projects Nepal signs an agreement with Chinese Firm.
- Aim: To develop a 1,200 MW hydroelectric project.
- It could resolve its everlasting power crisis as it is the biggest hydro project in the landlocked country.
Today 6th June 2017 Current Affairs – Environment
Hottest giant planet Kelt9b find by Astronomers.
- It is 2.8 times more massive than Jupiter, but only half as dense.
- Kilodegree Extremely Little Telescope was used to found KELT9b.
- The planet called KELT9b is hotter than most stars, according to a study published in the journal Nature.
GK NOTES FOR TODAYS DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 2017
- Deputy Governor of RBI: B.P. Kanungo.
- Establishment of RBI: On April 1, 1935.
- Chairman of TRAI: R.S.Sharma.
- TRAI Head Office: New Delhi.
- Managing Director of EESL: Saurabh Kumar.
- Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh: N Chandrababu Naidu.
- The Capital of Qatar: Doha.
- Prime Minister of Qatar: Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al Thani.
- Montenegro Foreign Minister: Srdjan Darmanovic.
- The Capital of Montenegro: Podgorica.
- The capital of Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur.
- Nepal Currency: Nepalese rupee.
These were some of the best and most important daily currents affairs and GK update 2017 which will surely help you get a seat in any government exams like UPSC, RRB, IBPS P, Clerk, SSC, Railways, and other government exams.
Do you have any doubts regarded Current topics or exam related issue? You can share your problems in the comment section below, and our experts would get back to you.
Subscribe To Free Email Alerts
Three Things to Do :