Hello, students, we are here with the most important daily current affairs and GK Updates 2017. Our expert prepares these updates for all aspirants from various newspaper sources like The Hindu, The Economic times, Business Today and all Government websites, who are looking for their dream government jobs. Make sure; you note down daily current affairs and GK question…
- 1 Google Maps ties up with Mumbai Metro One.
- 2 States consent to GST rollout from July 1.
- 3 Genuine Madrid initially to win consecutive UEFA Champions League titles.
- 4 Overview of PM Narendra Modi visit to Germany, Spain, Russia and France.
- 5 1st recycled supply ship launched by SpaceX.
- 6 Praneeth wins Thailand Grand Prix Gold Title.
- 7 Aadhaar mandatory for, Atal Pension Yojana, kerosene subsidy.
- 8 Modi three-day fest begins in Andhra Pradesh.
- 9 Apparel, biscuits, footwear cheaper under GST, Gold costlier.
Google Maps ties up with Mumbai Metro One.
- Reliance Infrastructure-promoted Mumbai Metro One Private Limited (MMOPL).
- Aim: To display Mumbai Metro services in Google Maps application.
- MMOPL has collaborated with Google Maps to bring convenience for the commuters.
- It also helps in the geographic information of the Metro One stations in the app.
States consent to GST rollout from July 1.
- Transition rules have been cleared, and everyone has concurred for a July 1 rollout,” as indicated by Kerala Finance Minister Thomas Isaac.
- Pending rules, including transition provisions and returns, have been cleared by the GST (Goods and Services Tax) Council.
Genuine Madrid initially to win consecutive UEFA Champions League titles.
- Never in the historical backdrop of the UEFA Champions League had a team won the title in consecutive seasons.
- Merengues throttled Juventus by 4-1 in Champions League final.
- The only teams in the historical backdrop of the opposition to win consecutive titles.
- Last year they defeated Atletico Madrid.
By 2030 Railways to reduce emission by 33 percent.
- Aim: To reduce emission through sustained energy efficiency measures and maximum use of clean fuel.
- Railways will advance low carbon mass transportation framework.
- By 2019 Fitting biotoilets is another green initiative of the Railways.
- The Railways will include with green activities attempted by the public transporter.
Overview of PM Narendra Modi visit to Germany, Spain, Russia and France.
- After former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, 1st Indian PM to visit Spain in nearly 30 years.
- India & France decide to cooperate in the fight against terrorism, climate change.
- 5 MoUs signed between India and Russia to set up JVs to build aircraft.
- June 1, 2017, Prime Minister Narendra Modi attended 18th IndoRussia Annual Summit in St. Petersberg.
1st recycled supply ship launched by SpaceX.
- 1st recycled supply ship launched by SpaceX on June 3, 2017.
- Carrying Dragon capsule SpaceX’s Falcon rocket lifted off.
- By reusing its rockets and capsules, SpaceX hopes to reduce launch costs.
Praneeth wins Thailand Grand Prix Gold Title.
- Indonesian Jonatan Christie defeated by B Sai Praneeth.
- It held on 4th of June.
- By beating local lad Pannawit Thongnuam, the 24th ranked Praneeth had reached the final.
Aadhaar mandatory for, Atal Pension Yojana, kerosene subsidy.
- It was announced on 4th of June, 2017 by PM Modi.
- It has been made mandatory for a government subsidy on benefits of Atal Pension Yojana and purchase of kerosene.
- For the Atal Pension Yojana, the deadline for getting the Aadhaar is 15th of June, 2017.
- Section 7 of the Aadhaar Act, 2016 has invoked by the central government for this.
Modi three-day fest begins in Andhra Pradesh.
- Launched on 2 June 2017 In Andhra Pradesh.
- Aim: To celebrate the successful completion of the threeyear rule by the Modi government.
- Theme: ‘sabka saath sabka vikas‘.
- The threeday MODI Fest named Making of Developed India Festival, organized by the Union Information and Broadcasting Ministry.
Apparel, biscuits, footwear cheaper under GST, Gold costlier.
- Biscuits, footwear up to Rs. 500/ and apparel up to Rs. 1000/ will become cheaper, whereas Gold will be more expensive.
GK QUESTION AND ANSWER FOR TODAYS DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS.
- Kerala Finance Minister: Thomas Isaac.
- India and Germany ink 12 Pacts.
- India and Spain ink Seven Agreements.
- Space X Headquarters: Hawthorne, California, United States.
- Space X: It is an American aerospace manufacturer and space transport services company.
- Various schemes of the Central government: Skill development, Jan Dhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, Fasal Beema Yojana and Ujjwala Yojana.
- Finance Minister: Arun Jaitley.
These were some of the best and major daily current affairs and GK question answer and quiz 2017 which will surely help you get a seat in any government exams like UPSC, RRB, IBPS P, Clerk, SSC, Railways, and other government exams.
Do you have any doubts regarded Current topics or exam related issue? You can share your problems in the comment section below, and our experts would get back to you.
Subscribe To Free Email Alerts
Three Things to Do :