Hello, students, we are here with the most important daily current affairs update and GK Updates 2017. Our expert prepares these updates for all aspirants from various newspaper sources like The Hindu, The Economic times, Business Today and all Government websites, who are looking for their dream government jobs. Make sure; you note down daily current affairs and GK question…
- 1 Daily Current Affairs Update Questions Answers – 7th June 2017
Daily Current Affairs Update Questions Answers – 7th June 2017
- ‘green protocol’ implemented by Kerala govt for weddings.
- Skill for Life Save a Life launched by Shri J P Nadda.
- Conference on disaster management inaugurated by Rajnath Singh.
- Multilateral Agreements signed by India at Paris, now common tax agreement for all investors.
- Srilanka, India sign pact for $318 million line of credit.
- Within 60 days Ministries to decide on FDI proposals– Finance Ministry.
- NHB endorses the merger between Aadhar Housing Finance and DHFL Vysya Housing Finance.
- Gauri Shankar, K G Karmakar appointed as Directors of IPPB.
- UN campaign on fathers super dad’ joined by Tendulkar.
7th June 2017 Daily Current Affairs Update – National Affairs
‘green protocol’ implemented by Kerala govt for weddings.
- Aim: For Making weddings more nature-friendly.
- The uses of plastic and other nondegradable articles including disposable glasses, plates and Thermocool decorations would be prohibited at marriage functions.
- The main reason to implement is to reduce the use of plastic in daily life.
Skill for Life Save a Life launched by Shri J P Nadda.
- Launched on 6th of June.
- Aim: To promote skill development in the health sector.
- Objective: To upscale the quantity and quality of trained professionals in the healthcare system.
- It will also provide first aid and initial care in case of an emergency.
Conference on disaster management inaugurated by Rajnath Singh.
- Home Minister has opened a two day national level conference on “Capacity Building of SDRF2017”.
- Aim: To develop a synergy and to strengthen the response capabilities of State Disaster Response Forces (SDRF).
- It was organized by the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF).
Today 7th June 2017 Current Affairs – International Affairs
Multilateral Agreements signed by India at Paris, now common tax agreement for all investors.
- Aim: To curb cross-border tax evasion by multinational companies.
- It will lead to uniform tax regulations for all investors, irrespective of which destination they come from.
- It is an outcome of the OECD/G20 BEPS project.
Srilanka, India sign pact for $318 million line of credit.
- Aim: For the development of the railway sector in the country.
- It was signed in Colombo, the capital city of the island nation.
7th June 2017 Current Affairs – Business News
Within 60 days Ministries to decide on FDI proposals– Finance Ministry.
- Finance Ministry has stated that in consultation with the administrative ministries, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), would frame standard operating procedures to process FDI.
- Within four weeks time, All pending applications with the FIPB will be transferred to administrative ministries.
Deo Shankar Tripathi (Aadhar Housing Finance Chief Executive Officer) stated that it had applied to National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) for the next stage approval.
Today 7th June 2017 Current Affairs – Appointments & Resigns
Gauri Shankar, K G Karmakar appointed as Directors of IPPB.
- on 7 of June 2017.
- The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has endorsed their arrangement to the post on the governing body of the bank for a time of three years.
- Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) issued this order.
UN campaign on fathers super dad’ joined by Tendulkar.
- Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar will be joining the titled Super Dads.
- It was launched on 6 June 2017.
- Titled Super Dad initiated by the UNICEF.
- Aim: Highlighting the importance of love, play, protection and good nutrition for the healthy development of young children’s brains.
- This initiative also wants to bring awareness to the significance of early childhood experiences on a child’s future.
GK NOTES FOR DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS UPDATE 2017
- Green Protocol: Protocol for weddings.
- The Capital of Srilanka: Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte.
- President of Srilanka: Maithripala Sirisena.
- Aadhar Housing Finance Chief Executive Officer: Deo Shankar Tripathi.
- The Head Office of NHB is at New Delhi.
These were some of the best and major daily current affairs and GK question answer and quiz 2017 which will surely help you get a seat in any government exams like UPSC, RRB, IBPS P, Clerk, SSC, Railways, and other government exams.
Do you have any doubts regarded Current topics or exam related issue? You can share your problems in the comment section below, and our experts would get back to you.