Hello, students, we are here with the most important daily current affairs update and GK Updates 2017. Our expert prepares these updates for all aspirants from various newspaper sources like The Hindu, The Economic times, Business Today and all Government websites, who are looking for their dream government jobs. Make sure; you note down daily current affairs and GK question…
- 1 Daily Current Affairs Update Questions Answers – 8th June 2017
- 1.1 8th June 2017 Daily Current Affairs Update – National Affairs
- 1.2 Today 8th June 2017 Current Affairs – International Affairs
- 1.3 8th June 2017 Current Affairs – Business News
- 1.4 Today 7th June 2017 Current Affairs – Appointments & Resigns
- 1.5 GK NOTES FOR DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS UPDATE 2017
Daily Current Affairs Update Questions Answers – 8th June 2017
- MoU signed between Tamil Nadu govt and Aviation Ministry for implementation of UDAN scheme.
- Kambala Bill cleared by Centre.
- Lady Hardinge Medical College opened by National Human Milk Bank in Delhi for newborn babies.
- Antibiotics protocol revised by WHO.
- IISc Bangalore replaced by IIT Delhi as highestranked Indian Institute in QS world university rankings.
- For BRICS Media One Million Dollar Fund Established & Forum held in Beijing.
- Tesla and 19 Companies Joined the List in 2017: Fortune 500.
- BMI Research: India among top five consumer markets in Asia.
- BK Manjunath appointed as parttime chairman by LVB.
- Among 12 new astronauts IndianAmerican Raja Chari selected by NASA.
8th June 2017 Daily Current Affairs Update – National Affairs
MoU signed between Tamil Nadu govt and Aviation Ministry for implementation of UDAN scheme.
- In the first phase of implementation of the Centre’s UDAN(“Ude Desh Ka Aam Naagrik” ) scheme lowcost flight services are set to be in towns like Hosur and Neyveli in Tamil Nadu.
- Aim: To promote regional air connectivity.
- UDAN making regional connectivity at low cost so that common person could opt for air
- Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu: K Palaniswami.
Kambala Bill cleared by Centre.
- It has controlling by the Union Ministry of Law and Justice on June 8, 2017.
- Now the bill will send it to the President for his assent.
- The bill was passed to exempt kambala and bullockcart racing from the ambit of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960 on February 13, 2017.
Lady Hardinge Medical College opened by National Human Milk Bank in Delhi for newborn babies.
- ‘Vatsalya – Maatri Amrit Kosh’: A national human milk bank and lactation counseling have opened at Lady Hardinge Medical College in New Delhi on June 6.
- It will be helpful to promote breastfeeding and provide breast milk to newborns.
- Mothers Absolute Affection (MAA) program launched by Union Heath Secretary to create awareness about breastfeeding, to enhance a child’s immunity.
Today 8th June 2017 Current Affairs – International Affairs
Antibiotics protocol revised by WHO.
- ‘access,’ ‘watch’ and ‘reserve’ these are three categorize to divide drugs by WHO to curb antibiotic resistance.
- This categorisation will serve as guidelines for member countries and will help in curbing
- Categorization is done in an effort to curb antibiotic resistance.
IISc Bangalore replaced by IIT Delhi as highestranked Indian Institute in QS world university rankings.
- In Quacquarelli Symonds(QS) World University Rankings 2018, For the first time the Indian Institute of TechnologyDelhi has replaced Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, as the highestranked Indian University.
- As per QS World University Rankings 2018, top 5 Global Universities are:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- Stanford University.
- Harvard University.
- California Institute of Technology (Caltech).
- The University of Cambridge.
For BRICS Media One Million Dollar Fund Established & Forum held in Beijing.
- It took place in Beijing, China from 7 to 8 June 2017.
- The forum was attended by the leaders of over 25 media groups from Brazil, Russia.
- This fund will be used for the execution of the activity plan to reinforce collaboration among BRICS Media.
8th June 2017 Current Affairs – Business News
Tesla and 19 Companies Joined the List in 2017: Fortune 500.
- Elon Musk’s electric auto startup Tesla alongside other 19 organizations has included in Fortune magazine’s yearly rundown of America’s top 500 companies for the first time.
- On account of stellar sales growth of 73% last year, Tesla ranked 383 on the list.
- For the fifth year in a row, Walmart topped the Fortune 500 list.
BMI Research: India among top five consumer markets in Asia.
- Among the top five consumer markets in Asia, India gets placed.
- It becomes an average of 6.1 percent over the next five years.
- A Fitch Group company, China, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, India, and Indonesia represent five favorite consumer markets in Asia as per report of BMI Research.
Today 7th June 2017 Current Affairs – Appointments & Resigns
BK Manjunath appointed as parttime chairman by LVB.
- BK Manjunath Appointed as a parttime chairman for three years on June 8, 2017.
- Manjunath is practicing charted accountant for the last 25 years and a member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Among 12 new astronauts IndianAmerican Raja Chari selected by NASA.
- After Kalpana Chawla, Lt Col Raja Chari is the first Indian American to be chosen by NASA.
- Got selected from 18,000 applicants for one of its mission at NASA’s Johnson Space Center in Houston.
- The candidates will be trained for missions into Earth orbit
and to deep space.
GK NOTES FOR DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS UPDATE 2017
- Kambala: The traditional slush track buffalo race in Karnataka.
- The CM of Karnataka: Shri Siddaramaiah.
- The Governor of Karnataka: Vajubhai Rudabhai Vala.
- David Rasquinha: The Current MD of EXIM Bank of India.
- Union Heath Secretary: CK Mishra.
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Headquarters: Chennai.
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank CEO: Parthasarathi Mukherjee.
- Lt Col Raja “Grinder” Chari: Is a commander of the 461st Flight Test Squadron.
These were some of the best and major daily current affairs and GK question answer and quiz 2017 which will surely help you get a seat in any government exams like UPSC, RRB, IBPS P, Clerk, SSC, Railways, and other government exams.
Do you have any doubts regarded Current topics or exam related issue? You can share your problems in the comment section below, and our experts would get back to you.