Hello, students, we are here with the most important daily current affairs update and GK Updates 2017. Our expert prepares these updates for all aspirants from various newspaper sources like The Hindu, The Economic times, Business Today and all Government websites, who are looking for their dream government jobs. Make sure; you note down daily current affairs and GK question…
- 1 Daily Current Affairs Update Questions Answers – 10th June 2017
Daily Current Affairs Update Questions Answers – 10th June 2017
- ‘Selfie with Daughter’ mobile app launched by President Pranab Mukherjee.
- On July 6, RBI Governor to appear before House panel.
- India-Pakistan Become Full Members Of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.
- To complete Kaladan project India awards road contract in Myanmar.
- For 2020 Tokyo Game IOC approves new events.
- To the Republic of South Africa, Ruchira Kamboj appointed as the next High Commissioner of India.
- Vikram Limaye cleared as NSE chief by SEBI.
10th June 2017 Daily Current Affairs Update – National Affairs
‘Selfie with Daughter’ mobile app launched by President Pranab Mukherjee.
- Aim: To raise awareness about female foeticide and sex selection.
- It was started by Sunil Jaglan in June 2015 in village Bibipur in Haryana’s Jind district.
- Also, it will result in improving child sex ratio.
On July 6, RBI Governor to appear before House panel.
- During this, Panel he is expected to be questioned about total deposits made in banks post government’s demonetisation move.
- It is the fourth time Patel has been summoned by the Parliamentary Standing Committee (PSC) on Finance.
Today 10th June 2017 Current Affairs – International Affairs
India-Pakistan Become Full Members Of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.
- Shanghai Cooperation is the first-ever expansion of the China-dominated security grouping after 2001.
- “Future Energy”: The theme of 2017 SCO summit.
To complete Kaladan project India awards road contract in Myanmar.
- Rs. 1600 crore contract awarded by Indian Government for building a 109km road connecting Paletwa river terminal to Zorinpui in Mizoram border.
- It is the first major project taken up by India in Myanmar
- This contract will begin in October 2017.
10th June 2017 Current Affairs – Sports
For 2020 Tokyo Game IOC approves new events.
- New events for the 2020 Tokyo Games, approved by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) including some mixedgender competitions.
- On 9th of June, The IOC’s Executive Board made the decision at a meeting in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Last year the five new sports that were added to the Tokyo 2020 programme represented a step-change in the Olympic programme.
Today 7th June 2017 Current Affairs – Appointments & Resigns
To the Republic of South Africa, Ruchira Kamboj appointed as the next High Commissioner of India.
- Presently Ruchira Kamboj is Ambassador/PR to Permanent Delegation of India to UNESCO, Paris.
- Now he has been appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to the Republic of South Africa.
- Ruchira Kamboj has been the topper of the 1987 batch of the Indian Foreign
Vikram Limaye cleared as NSE chief by SEBI.
- Vikram Limaye appointment has cleared BY Markets regulator SEBI.
- Vikram Limaye will be the next MD & CEO of National Stock Exchange.
- After Chitra Ramakrishna quit the exchange on December 2 the post of MD at NSE had fallen vacant.
GK NOTES FOR DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS UPDATE 2017
- First President of India: Dr.Rajendra Prasad.
- First Governor of the Reserve Bank: Sir Osborne Smith.
- 24th Governor of RBI: Urjit Patel.
- The SCO founded: At Shanghai in 2001.
- Headquarters of International Olympic Committee (IOC): Lausanne, Switzerland.
- International Olympic Committee (IOC) Founded On: 23rd June 1894.
- The Capitals of South Africa: Cape Town (legislative), Pretoria (executive), Bloemfontein (judicial).
- The Currency of South Africa: South African Rand.
- NSE Founded On: 1992.
- NSE HQ: Mumbai
These were some of the best and major daily current affairs and GK question answer and quiz 2017 which will surely help you get a seat in any government exams like UPSC, RRB, IBPS P, Clerk, SSC, Railways, and other government exams.
Do you have any doubts regarded Current topics or exam related issue? You can share your problems in the comment section below, and our experts would get back to you.
Subscribe To Free Email Alerts
Three Things to Do :