Hello, students, we are here with the most important daily current affairs update and GK Updates 2017. Our expert prepares these updates for all aspirants from various newspaper sources like The Hindu, The Economic times, Business Today and all Government websites, who are looking for their dream government jobs. Make sure; you note down daily current affairs and GK question…
Daily Current Affairs Update Questions Answers – 13th June 2017
- New Rs500 banknotes with inset letter ‘A’ Issued by RBI.
- Nalanda model of water conservation selected for National Award.
- The Forbes list of world’s highest-paid celebs is out and Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar Make It to the top.
- Panama manufactures discretionary ties with China, breaks connect with Taiwan.
- On Chinese ceramic items, Government imposes an anti-dumping duty.
- In ISSF World Cup, Jitu Rai-Heena Sidhu clinched the gold medal.
- In ATP world rankings Rafael Nadal rises to second.
13th June 2017 Daily Current Affairs Update – National Affairs
New Rs500 banknotes with inset letter ‘A’ Issued by RBI.
- A new batch of banknotes with inset letter “A” are being issued in both the number panels.
- The new series earlier released and currently, in circulation has the inset letter “E”.
Nalanda model of water conservation selected for National Award.
- Nalanda model of water conservation selected for National Award by the ministry of rural development.
- ‘Jal Sanchay’ is the Project for which the award for excellence will be conferred.
Today 13th June 2017 Current Affairs – International Affairs
The Forbes list of world’s highest-paid celebs is out and Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar Make It to the top.
- By Earnings $38 million On the list, Shah Rukh Khan with Bollywood big stars leading the charge at the 65th position this year.
- By Earnings $37 million, Salman Khan at the 71st spot.
- And last Akshay Kumar gets 80th Rank with $35.5 million.
- Sean Combs (Musicians): With $130 Million gets 1st Rank in the Forbes list of World’s highest-paid celebs.
Panama manufactures discretionary ties with China, breaks connect with Taiwan.
- On 12th of June Panama broke with Taiwan and had established formal diplomatic ties with China.
- For its decision, China has commended Panama.
- China is the second most important customer of its vital shipping canal, so Panama is establishing full diplomatic links with him.
13th June 2017 Current Affairs – Business News
On Chinese ceramic items, Government imposes an anti-dumping duty.
- On the import of ceramic table and kitchenware items from China, Govt has imposed an anti-dumping duty.
- Aim: To protect domestic industry against goods being sold at below normal value.
- For a period not exceeding six months, the anti-dumping duty imposed shall be levied.
Today 13th June 2017 Current Affairs – Sports
In ISSF World Cup, Jitu Rai-Heena Sidhu clinched the gold medal.
- In the mixed team 10m air pistol event of the ISSF World Cup, India’s Jitu Rai and Heena Sidhu combined to secure the gold medal.
- They beat Russia in the final in Gabala, Azerbaijan.
In ATP world rankings Rafael Nadal rises to second.
- Rafael Nadal’s has earned the Spaniard a move into second in the latest ATP world rankings.
- The Top three players are- 1. Andy Murray, 2. Rafael Nadal, and 3. Stan Wawrinka.
GK NOTES FOR DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS UPDATE 2017
- Deputy Governor of RBI: Shri B.P. Kanungo.
- Establishment of Reserve Bank of India: 1st April, 1935.
- RBI was nationalised: In 1949.
- Valmiki National Park: Bihar.
- Nalanda University: oldest University in Bihar.
- The President of Panama: Juan Carlos Varela.
- The Capital of Panama: Panama City.
- The Vice President of Panama: Isabel Saint Malo.
- The Capital of Azerbaijan: Baku.
- The Currency of Azerbaijan: Azerbaijani manat.
- ATP: Association of Tennis Professionals.
- Executive Chairman & President of ATP: Chris Kermode.
These were some of the best and major daily current affairs and GK question answer and quiz 2017 which will surely help you get a seat in any government exams like UPSC, RRB, IBPS P, Clerk, SSC, Railways, and other government exams.
Do you have any doubts regarded Current topics or exam related issue? You can share your problems in the comment section below, and our experts would get back to you.
Subscribe To Free Email Alerts
Three Things to Do :