Hello, students, we are here with the most important daily current affairs and GK Updates 2017. Our expert prepares these updates for all aspirants from various newspaper sources like The Hindu, The Economic times, Business Today and all Government websites, who are looking for their dream government jobs. Make sure; you note down daily current affairs and GK question…
- 0.1 At 28 Railway Stations Free Wi-Fi Facility to be provided.
- 0.2 UN released the First draft of nuclear ban treaty.
- 0.3 The Real-life Hero of ‘Airlift’, Mathunny Mathews passes away.
- 0.4 India and Israel Aerospace Industries signs $630 million deal.
- 0.5 Various projects of Kandla Port Trust launched in Gujarat.
- 0.6 HDFC Life dispatches AI-based protection email bot ‘SPOK.’
- 0.7 Saral Eindhan Vitaran Application (SEVA) App launched by Shri Piyush Goyal.
- 0.8 First Draft of Nuclear Ban Treaty Published by UN.
- 0.9 NASA and ISRO collaborate to build Earth – imaging satellite NISAR.
- 1 Subscribe To Free Email Alerts
At 28 Railway Stations Free Wi-Fi Facility to be provided.
- WiFi facility Inaugurated by Railway Minister from Kudal Railway Station at 28 Railway Stations of Konkan Railway.
- Aim: To make a smarter India.
- It has been tied up with M/s SYSCON/JOISTER for the provision of 2 Mbps peer to peer 24 hrs FREE Wi-Fi.
- It will help traveling public, commuters & tourists on Indian Railways to access essential information.
UN released the First draft of nuclear ban treaty.
- US, UK, Russia, China, France, India, Pakistan, North Korea and Israel are nine countries that are known to possess nuclear weapons.
- More than 130 non-nuclear states supported it.
- Aim: To prohibit nuclear weapons and persuade nuclear-armed states to disarm.
The Real-life Hero of ‘Airlift’, Mathunny Mathews passes away.
- Mathunny Mathews was an Indian businessman.
- Mathews was known for as one of the heroes who made possible the largest civilian evacuation in known history.
- Died in Kuwait at age 81.
- An inspiration for the 2016 Bollywood historical drama Airlift.
India and Israel Aerospace Industries signs $630 million deal.
- India to supply advanced long-range air and missile defense systems for four ships of the Indian Navy.
- Deal worth 630 million US dollar.
- It is a major boost to the ‘Make in India’ campaign.
The new trading platform launched by Federal Bank.
- Aim: It will give its users absolute control over their investments with timely research inputs to make sound investment decisions.
- In association with Geojit, Federal Bank has launched a new trading platform called “Selfie” for customers.
Various projects of Kandla Port Trust launched in Gujarat.
- The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has launched the various project at Gandhidham in Gujarat.
- He unveiled plaques to mark the laying of Foundation Stone for the 14th and 16th General Cargo Berth.
HDFC Life dispatches AI-based protection email bot ‘SPOK.’
- ‘SPOK’: It is an insurance email bot.
- ‘SPOK’ can automatically read, understand, categorize, prioritize and respond to customer emails sent to the private insurer.
Saral Eindhan Vitaran Application (SEVA) App launched by Shri Piyush Goyal.
- Launched On May 23, 2017.
- Aim: To increase the Consumer Connect as well as the Transparency and Accountability in Coal dispatch.
- It will provide a summary of the quantity of coal.
First Draft of Nuclear Ban Treaty Published by UN.
- Published: On May 22, 2017.
- It was strongly opposed by nuclear-armed states including the US.
- It would require ratification by 40 states to come into force.
NASA and ISRO collaborate to build Earth – imaging satellite NISAR.
- NASAISRO Synthetic Aperture Radar (NISAR) is the name given to satellite.
- Estimated cost: $1.5 billion.
- Using the two radar, the satellite will take weekly snapshots of the earth.
GK QUESTION AND ANSWER FOR TODAYS DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS.
- First Railway Minister of Independent India: John Mathai.
- Nuclear weapons dropped by the United States on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki on August 6 and 9, 1945, respectively.
- Airlift Movie Director: Raja Krishna Menon.
- President & CEO of IAI: Mr. Joseph Weiss.
- The capital of Israel: Jerusalem.
- Federal Bank Headquarter: Kochi and Kerala.
- CEO of Federal Bank: Shyam Srinivasan.
- CM of Gujarat: Mr. Vijay Rupani.
- Governor of Gujarat: Mr. Om Prakash Kohli.
- Shri.Ravi M Parmar is the Chairman of Kandla Port Trust.
- HDFC Bank MD: Aditya Puri.
- Headquarter of HDFC Bank: Mumbai.
- SEVA App: Developed by Coal India Limited (CIL).
These were some of the best and major daily current affairs and GK question answer and quiz 2017 which will surely help you get a seat in any government exams like UPSC, RRB, IBPS P, Clerk, SSC, Railways, and other government exams.
Do you have any doubts regarded Current topics or exam related issue? You can share your problems in the comment section below, and our experts would get back to you.