Hello, students, we are here with the most important daily current affairs and GK Updates 2017. Our expert prepares these updates for all aspirants from various newspaper sources like The Hindu, The Economic times, Business Today and all Government websites, who are looking for their dream government jobs. Make sure; you note down daily current affairs and GK question…
- 1 Maharashtra government to form ‘Good morning’ squads to tackle open defecation.
- 2 The book India 2017 Yearbook released by Union Home Minister.
- 3 Roger Moore, Who Played James Bond 007 Times passes away.
- 4 Japan to fabricate war museum in Manipur.
- 5 Swachh Bharat App Launched in National Museum.
- 6 For Measuring Happiness Index IIT Kharagpur Signs MoU with Madhya Pradesh.
- 7 Dubai Police enroll UAE’s first “Robocop”.
- 8 IFFCO dispatches debit card for agriculturists in a joint effort with Bank of Baroda.
Maharashtra government to form ‘Good morning’ squads to tackle open defecation.
- Aim: To screen and anticipate open crap in towns and locale over the state.
- These squads will include agents of nearby bodies, self-improvement gatherings, and NGOs, working in the range of sanitation and cleanliness.
New legal chief appointed by Tata.
- A day after designating another Chief Financial Officer Saurabh Agrawal, Tata Sons has selected a new legal head.
- The group has designated Shuva Mandal as the Group General Counsel after occupant Bharat Vasani quit the part.
- Mandal will assume in July 2017.
The book India 2017 Yearbook released by Union Home Minister.
- Author: Union Home Secretary, Shri Rajiv Mehrishi.
Published by: The Mc Graw-Hill Education India.
Roger Moore, Who Played James Bond 007 Times passes away.
- Died at age 89.
- He was appointed as a UNICEF goodwill ambassador in 1991.
- In seven Bond films, he played the famous spy.
Japan to fabricate war museum in Manipur.
- It will be built on the hillock at Madiba Lokpal in Bishnupur district in Manipur.
- It was a place where Japanese camp was located during World War II.
- Japanese Ambassador: Kenji Hiramatsu.
Swachh Bharat App Launched in National Museum.
- Aim: To involve people actively to become part of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (Clean India Movement).
- Role: In cultivating the significance of cleanliness to the citizens.
- App monitored by The Ministry of Culture.
- At present, this App is available for Android Mobile phones.
For Measuring Happiness Index IIT Kharagpur Signs MoU with Madhya Pradesh.
- It is a Department of Happiness.
- The MoU has been marked to team up on the improvement of a Happiness Index for measuring the wellbeing of the occupants of the state.
Naru, the world’s smallest nation has ratified the International Solar Alliance (ISA) Framework Pact.
- Aaron Cook, Nauru’s Commerce, Industry and Environment Minister gave over the
endorsement archive to Union Finance, Defense, and Corporate Affairs Minister Arun Jaitley on May 22, 2017.
- At present, 30% of the Nauru’s vitality needs are met through solar based power establishments
- The highest point on Nauru’s terrain is only 65 meters above sea level.
Dubai Police enroll UAE’s first “Robocop”.
- Aim: To chase down suspects and nab parking fee dodgers.
- With this tool, the police can reach the public 24/7.
- Languages added to Roboop’s vocabulary: Russian, Chinese, French, and Spanish.
- It is a keen, smart framework, and it can easily protect people from crime.
IFFCO dispatches debit card for agriculturists in a joint effort with Bank of Baroda.
- IFFCO has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Bank of Baroda (BoB).
- Aim: To promote more digitalization and cashless economy.
- Uses: For purchase of various agriproducts at IFFCO sale counters.
GK NOTES FOR TODAYS DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 2017
- CM of Maharashtra is Devendra Fadnavis, and the governor is C.Vidyasagar Rao.
- Tadoba National Park is situated in Maharashtra.
- Tata Chairman: Natarajan Chandrasekaran.
- Founder of Tata: Jamsetji Tata.
- Chairman of NITI Aayog: Prime Minister of India.
- The current chairman of NITI Aayog: Shri Narendra Modi.
- UNICEF Headquarter: New York City, USA.
- Executive Director of UNICEF is Anthony Lake.
- MP Chief Minister: Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
- India has been positioned at 122 out of 155 nations in the 2017 United Nations’ World
Satisfaction Index (WHI).
- BOB HQ: Vadodara Gujarat.
- BOB Chairman: P.S. Jayakumar.
These were some of the best and most important daily currents affairs and GK update 2017 which will surely help you get a seat in any government exams like UPSC, RRB, IBPS P, Clerk, SSC, Railways, and other government exams.
Do you have any doubts regarded Current topics or exam related issue? You can share your problems in the comment section below, and our experts would get back to you.