Hello, students, we are here with the most important daily current affairs and GK Updates 2017. Our expert prepares these updates for all aspirants from various newspaper sources like The Hindu, The Economic times, Business Today and all Government websites, who are looking for their dream government jobs. Make sure; you note down daily current affairs and GK question…
- 1 12 Agreements Signed between India and Germany.
- 2 For Skill India Contribution Tata Motors Gets Awarded.
- 3 $ 100 million loans Signed between Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Punjab National Bank (PNB) to finance solar rooftop projects.
- 4 To Manufacture Biofuel Scientist Develop New Technologies at IIT Kharagpur.
- 5 Bicycle Petrol Launched by Delhi Police.
- 6 World Bank report: India ranks 120th among 131 nations in women workforce.
- 7 From 2018 India has its own GPS system.
12 Agreements Signed between India and Germany.
- India and Germany inked twelve memoranda of understanding and agreements following bilateral delegation-level talks presided over by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Germany Chancellor Angela Merkel.
- The agreements inked included nine joint declarations of intent (JDIs) and three memoranda of understanding.
- The agreements include collaboration in the field of digitalization, skill development, and cooperation in cyber policy
- The two nations also agreed to resume the free trade talks between India and the European Union.
New one rupee notes of Pink Green Colour to be in circulation soon.
- The Reserve Bank of India will soon put into circulation currency notes in one rupee denomination.
- The Government of India has printed the notes bearing the rupee symbol.
- The note will bear the signature of Shaktikanta Das, Secretary in the Ministry of Finance.
- The surrounding design of one rupee note will consist the picture of ‘Sagar Samrat’ the oil exploration platform.
ICBM defense system successfully tested by Pentagon for the first time.
- United States has for the first time successfully tested its defense system against an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM).
- Initially, it was fired from the Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall Islands.
- Against a simulated ICBM, it was the first live-fire test for the Ground-Based Missile Defense.
- As per the Pentagon, the test comes after Pyongyang fired its ninth missile this year.
For Skill India Contribution Tata Motors Gets Awarded.
- “HR Innovations of the year” Award goes to Tata Motors for its significant contribution to skill development in the automotive sector.
- The program was held in Hong Kong.
- The major aim is to make the Indian Automotive Industry globally competitive.
- The company focuses on skilling school drop-outs and especially women while enhancing global employability.
$ 100 million loans Signed between Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Punjab National Bank (PNB) to finance solar rooftop projects.
- This is the first tranche loan of the $500 million multi-tranche finance facility Solar Rooftop Investment Program(SRIP) approved by ADB in 2016.
- The Government of India has granted this agreement.
- ADB funds will be used by PNB to make further loans to various developers and end users to install rooftop solar systems.
- The first tranche loan of $100 million would be financed entirely from the CTF.
To Manufacture Biofuel Scientist Develop New Technologies at IIT Kharagpur.
- IIT Kharagpur has developed with a new technology known as soil-to-soil manufacturing technology.
- It will help in manufacturing Biofuels.
- The process required chemical treatment that results in polluting the environment.
- It is estimated that Biofuel business in India will touch RS. 50,000 crore by 2022.
Bicycle Petrol Launched by Delhi Police.
- It was launched by Delhi Police for better policing on 30 May 2017.
- It was launched by Union minister of home affairs Hansraj Gangaram Ahir.
- Parks, where citizens including senior citizens and women go for morning and evening walk, will be the major area of focusing.
- It was launched as a part of Green Initiative for patrolling the parks, cooperative societies, etc.
World Bank report: India ranks 120th among 131 nations in women workforce.
- According to India Development Report released by World Bank, India had one of the lowest female participation in the workforce, ranking 120th among 131 countries.
- As per the report, the participation level has been dropping since 2005, despite having 42% women who are graduates.
- Jobs for Indian women remain primarily in the agriculture sector.
- Indian women’s workforce participation is closer to Pakistan (24.6 percent) and the Arab world (23.3 percent).
43rd G7 Summit Held in Italy.
- It was held on 26-27 May 2017 in Taormina, Sicily, Italy.
- The Group of 7 (G7) is a group consisting of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- The theme of the Italian G7 Summit 2017 is-” Building the Foundation of Renewed Trust.”
- This is the sixth time that Italy has taken over the rotating G7 Presidency.
From 2018 India has its own GPS system.
- From next year we will not depend on Google maps, as India will have its own GPS system.
- ‘NavIC’ will be operational early 2018.
- Full Form of NavIC is Navigation with Indian Constellation.
- NavIC or ‘Navigation with Indian Constellation’ the name given by PM Narendra Modi after the launch of Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System IRNSS-1G.
GK QUESTION AND ANSWER FOR TODAYS DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS.
- The capital of Germany: Berlin.
- The currency of Germany: Euro.
- The Indian New one Rupee note Currency Colour: Pink Green.
- Scientists have discovered potentially habitable earth like a planet: Super Earth.
- Tata Motors program was held in Hong Kong.
- National Institute of Oceanography: Dona Paula, Goa.
- New Delhi Police Commissioner: Amulya Patnaik.
- Lt.Governor of New Delhi: Anil Baijal.
- Deputy Governor of RBI: BP Kanungo, SS Mundra, NS Vishwanathan & Viral Acharya.
- World no Tobacco Day: 31st May.
These were some of the best and major daily current affairs and GK question answer and quiz 2017 which will surely help you get a seat in any government exams like UPSC, RRB, IBPS P, Clerk, SSC, Railways, and other government exams.
Do you have any doubts regarded Current topics or exam related issue? You can share your problems in the comment section below, and our experts would get back to you.