EESL Recruitment which stands for Energy Efficiency Services Limited. It has recently issued in its latest notification regarding 138 posts. The post is for Deputy manager, Assistant Manager, and other related jobs. Those candidates who are Interested and Eligible for the post can fill up the form. They can fill up the form for EESL Recruitment. The forms are available online. Online registration for EESL Recruitment will hence start from 10.09.2017. The closing date for the same will be 25.09.2017.
Looking for more Government News please visit our Official Portal @ jobnews.today
Energy Efficiency Services Limited India (EESL) is providing a wonderful Job opportunity. Those candidates who are in search of EESL India Vacancy. In order to apply for EESL Recruitment, candidates must be Diploma/ Degree in any discipline. They can fill up the online form by going to the official website of EESL. Apart from that candidates can also check Required qualification. Details Information regarding Other posts for EESL recruitment. Candidates will have to submit their application through online mode according to their eligibility criteria & their choice of job. Other Details like Eligibility Criteria, Age criteria, Application fees, are all given below.
- 1 EESL Recruitment-an overview
- 2 How Many posts are there for Each Department in EESl Recruitment 2017?
- 3 What are the Important dates for EESL Recruitment?
- 4 What is the Educational Qualification required for EESL Recruitment 2017?
- 5 What are the Age Limitation for EESL Recruitment 2017?
- 6 What is the Application fees for EESL Recruitment 2017?
- 7 What is the Pay Scale for EESL Recruitment 2017 India Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager & Other Vacancy?
- 8 What is the Selection Procedure for EESL Recruitment 2017?
- 9 How To Apply For EESL Recruitment 2017 For Online Form AE Manager Jobs?
EESL Recruitment-an overview
|Organisation’s Name||Energy Efficiency Services Limited|
|Category of Job||Government Job|
|Total No. of Post||138|
How Many posts are there for Each Department in EESl Recruitment 2017?
There is a total of 138 Posts for EESl Recruitment 2017. All the posts are bifurcated in the table given below:-
|S.No.||Jobs Name||No. Of Posts|
|01.||Deputy Manager (Technical)||04|
|02.||Deputy Manager (Finance)||04|
|03.||Officer (E1) CS||01|
|04.||Assistant Manager (E2)||01|
|05.||Assistant Officer Gr 2 (HR)||03|
|06.||Assistant Officer Gr 2 (Finance)||03|
|Fixed Tenure Position|
|07.||Assistant Manager (International)||02|
|08.||Assistant Engineer Gr 2 (Technical)||118|
|09.||Assistant engineer Gr 2 (Contracts)||05|
What are the Important dates for EESL Recruitment?
|01.||Advt Ref. No||0320/10|
|02.||Date of Notification||30.08.2017|
|03.||Starting date to fill online application form||10.09.2017|
|04.||Last date to fill up online application form||25.09.2017|
|05.||Date of Written Exam||15.10.2017|
What is the Educational Qualification required for EESL Recruitment 2017?
In order to apply for EESL recruitment for 2017 candidates should be work experience in respective field. Other details regarding Posts are given below in a table:-
|S.No.||Name Of the Post||Required Eligibility|
|01.||Deputy Manager (Technical)||Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering|
|02.||Deputy Manager (Finance)||Candidates must be CA/ ICWA|
|03.||Assistant Manager (E2)||Candidate must be an Associate Member of Indian Institute of Company Secretaries of India|
|04.||Officer (E1) CS||Candidate must be an Associate Member of Indian Institute of Company Secretaries of India|
|05.||Assistant Officer Gr.II (Finance) (S1)||M.Com|
|06.||Assistant Officer Gr-II (HR)||Full-time PG degree/equivalent course in HR/ MBA with specialization in HR|
|07.||Assistant Manager (International)||Graduation with Master’s in International/Global Business for Asst Manager Jobs|
|08.||Assistant Engineer Gr-III (Technical) & Assistant Engineer Gr-II (Contracts) (SI)||Diploma in Engineering/ Technology|
What are the Age Limitation for EESL Recruitment 2017?
Required age limits are given below in the table.
|01.||Post No. 1,2,3 & 7||
|02.||Post No. 4,5,6 & 9||
|03.||Post No. 8||
What is the Application fees for EESL Recruitment 2017?
- Applicants for OBC Category will have to pay Rs 500/- as per the application fees.
- Applicants of SC/ST, as well as handicapped, are not required to pay any fee for Filling EESL Recruitment 2017.
- Candidates from All other Category will have to pay Rs 1000/- As Application fees.
- Fees will have to be paid through NEFT.
What is the Pay Scale for EESL Recruitment 2017 India Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager & Other Vacancy?
|S.No||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|01.||Deputy Manager||Rs. 29000/- Rs. 54500/-.|
|02.||Assistant Manager||Rs. 24900/- Rs.50500/-|
|03.||Officer (E1) CS||Rs. 20600/-Rs. 46500/-|
|04.||Assistant Officer||Rs. 16000/-Rs. 35500/-|
|05.||Assistant Manager(International Business) (E2)||Rs. 60,000/- per month|
|06.||Assistant Engineer Gr-III (Technical)||Rs. 28000/ per month|
|07.||Assistant Engineer Gr-II (Contracts) (SI)||Rs. 29000/- per month|
What is the Selection Procedure for EESL Recruitment 2017?
Selection Procedure for (EESL) Energy Efficiency Services Limited Jobs will be based on three criteria. Written Exam, Group Discussion & Personal Interview will be taken from candidates. Weightage of Marks for Merit list will also be given. Candidates can check official Website for more information.
|Parameters for Final Selection||Weightage(Percentage)|
|GD (Group Discussion)||15|
How To Apply For EESL Recruitment 2017 For Online Form AE Manager Jobs?
EESL has released in its recent notification for 138 Deputy Manager, AE & other vacancies. Those candidates who have interest as well as eligible for the post concerned can Apply online. Form for EESL Recruitment for Manager post-2017 is available. Candidates can fill up the form before the last date.Each and every Step to apply for an online form is mention below:-
- First of all, candidates should Log into the Official website i.e, www.eeslindia.org.
- The candidates will have to Click on Official EESL India Vacancy Notification link.
- It is advised to all the candidates to read all the instruction from advertisement properly.
- Then, click on “Apply Online” link in the page.
- Fill up all the details Carefully & correctly in EESL Online application form.
- Candidates will have to upload their scanned photo & signature in an Application form.
- Then, they will have to deposit Application fees as been asked to pay
- After that Click on “Submit” button.
- Now candidates can take the Print out of Application form for future use.
If you want to know more about the EESL Recruitment 2017 details visit the official portal of Energy Efficiency Services Limited.
Do you have any doubts regarding any recruitment exams?
Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum.
JOIN: JOBNEWS.TODAY/ASK to get help from our community.
Recommended Job Notifications
- SSC CPO Result 2017
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017
- UPPCL Admit Card 2017
- MP High Court Recruitment 2017
Three Things to Do :