GATE 2018: GATE 2018 has now got released for the candidates. The request for the correction in GATE 2018 Application Form is going on. The Full form of GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is an national level entrance exam. This exam is for admission to PG courses in the field of engineering and technology. Through GATE score applicants can get admission into M.Tech./Ph.D. programmes in IITs , IISc, IISERs and other reputed institutions. GATE exam take place every year for the candidates. It is organized by seven zonal IITs and an IISc on rotational basis. The GATE 2018 Exam is conducted by IIT, Guwahati. Aspirants can check here the full details related to GATE 2018 Exam. Keep checking various employment news to find alternative jobs also.
- 1 What are the Details/Overview of the GATE Notification 2018
- 2 What are The Important Dates for GATE 2018?
- 3 What are the Eligibility Criteria to apply for GATE 2018 | Apply online @ gate.iitg.ac.in
- 4 Application fee to apply for GATE 2018
- 5 What is the Exam Procedure & Selection method for GATE 2018
- 6 How To Fill Online form for GATE 2018
What are the Details/Overview of the GATE Notification 2018
Here comes the details/overview related to the GATE 2018 Exam
|1.||Exam Name||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering|
What are The Important Dates for GATE 2018?
Important dates for GATE 2018 Exam is now available for the candidates to view.
|1.||Starting date of Online Application||1st September 2017|
|2.||Closing date of Online Application||9th October 2017 (Extended)
|3.||Last date to change Exam City||17th November 2017|
|4.||Admit Card Availability||5th January 2018|
|5.||GATE 2018 Exam Date||3rd, 4th February & 10th, 11th February 2018
(Forenoon: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon)
|6.||Releasing date of Answer Key||Within a few days after examination|
|7.||Declaration of Result||17th March 2018|
|8.||Downloading of Score Card Begins||Last week of March 2018 to Last week of May 2018|
|9.||Counselling Commence||Second week of April 2018|
What are the Eligibility Criteria to apply for GATE 2018 | Apply online @ gate.iitg.ac.in
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology.
- The Degree must be of 4 years.
- Those candidates who are in their Final Year can also apply for GATE 2018.
- Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
- This degree should be of 5 years.
- It is also necessary to have a Bachelor’s degree of 4-year program in Science.
- Those who are in the Final Year can also apply for this program.
- Aspirants having Master’s degree in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent can also apply.
- Four Year Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology is necessary.
- Those candidates who are in the second or higher year of such program can also apply.
- An integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree in Engineering/Technology of 5 years is also required.
- Those who are in their fourth year or final year can also apply for this program.
- Candidates must also have a 5 year integrated M.Sc. or 5 years integrated B.Sc. /M.Sc. degree.
- Those who are in their final year can apply for GATE 2018.
- Candidates who have qualification obtained through examinations conducted and recognized by UPSC/AICTE as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech can also apply.
- If any candidate has completed the section A of AMIE or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible to apply.
- So, those candidates who want to apply for this position must have the following educational qualification as mentioned above.
- Applicants can visit the Official Website also regarding any information of GATE 2018.
Application fee to apply for GATE 2018
- The Application Fee to apply for GATE 2018 is Rs 1500/-.
- This Application Fee is for General/OBC category candidates only.
- For rest of the candidates, the application fee to apply for GATE 2018 is Rs 750/-.
- For International candidates the Application Fee is US 50$.
- The Application Fee will get accepted in Online Mode only.
- So, those candidates who want to apply for this Sarkari Naukri Post can make the Online Payment before the last date.
If You have any queries related to SSC CGL, You can Join our JOB DISCUSSION FORUM for all exam discussion.
What is the Exam Procedure & Selection method for GATE 2018
- The Exam of GATE 2018 will be a Computer Based Test.
- It means that the exam will get conducted Online.
- The Exam will be a mixing of Numerical Answer Type (NAT) & Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- There will be a total of 65 questions in GATE 2018 Exam.
- The Exam will get conducted for 3 hrs.
- The GATE 2018 Exam will be a total of 100 marks.
- There will be a negative marking also in the Exam.
- 1/3rd marks will be deducted for 1 mark questions.
- For 2 marks question there will be a negative marking of 2/3rd marks.
- The GATE 2018 Exam will be a total of 100 marks.
- Applicants should start preparing for the same to get qualify in GATE 2018 Exam.
Some students while filling the form think that which will be better for them either IIT JAM or GATE. You can get your answer by visiting the link.
How To Fill Online form for GATE 2018
Candidates after checking their eligibility can fill up the online form for GATE 2018 Sarkari Naukri by following the steps given below before the closing date.
- Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id & contact number.
- Candidates now log on to the official website gate.iitg.ac.in.
- Now click here to view the official Notification link.
- Read all the related information from the Employment News Advertisement correctly.
- Now click on the GOAPS to register yourself for GATE Exam 2018.
- Click on submit button to register yourself for GATE Exam.
- After that login with your registered with your Enrollment ID / Email Address along with the Password and Captcha .
- Now click on Submit button.
- Fill all required details in the form correctly without making any mistake.
- Check once all filled details in the form before submission.
- Now submit your form for GATE Exam 2018.
- Candidate can take a print out of that Online form for future use.
If you have any problem while filling the form of GATE Exam 2018 you can click on their FAQ button.
Do you have any doubt regarding SSC CGL 2017-18 Recruitment notification? You can ask all your queries from our Experts in the comment section below.
|| Also Read ||
- SSC CGL exam date extended
- SSC CGL 2016 Result
- Also, Check SSC CGL Previous year cutoff
- SSC CGL Syllabus
- SSC CGL Answer Key