Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017– Haryana Power Utilities has issued Advertisement for the recruitment of 154 Assistant Engineer Vacancy for the Electrical & Civil stream of Engineering in Haryana Power Utilities viz. HPGCL, UHBVNL, HVPNL & DHBVNL. Aspirants who are interested and want to join Haryana Government can Apply for the same. Aspirants must have the GATE-2017 Score Card given by IIT, Roorkee in February 2017 can apply on or before 31.08.2017 till 05:00 P.M. in the Prescribed format. More details related to the Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, how to apply, etc. can read from below:
Looking for more Government News please visit our OfficialPortal @ jobnews.today
- 1 Short details of Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017 Notification:
- 2 Haryana Power Utilities (HPUs) comprising of the following I Name of PSU:
- 3 Bifurcation of 154 Posts of Assistant Engineer under Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017
- 4 What is the required Age for the Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017
- 5 What Emolument is to pay to the selected candidates of Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017
- 6 What is the Education Eligibility for Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017
- 7 Selection Procedure for Aspirants of the Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017
- 8 Application Fees to be Paid by the Participants of Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017
- 9 Procedure to Apply for Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017
Short details of Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017 Notification:
|Name of Organization||Haryana Power Utilities|
|Available Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Total Number of posts||154 Posts|
Haryana Power Utilities (HPUs) comprising of the following I Name of PSU:
- Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL)
- Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL),
- Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL),
- Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL)
Important Dates of Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017
|Downloading Application Form from the website of HPUs:||29-07-2017.|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form:||31-08-2017 till 05:00 P.M.|
|Cutoff date for Age Limit, Qualification||31-08-2017|
Bifurcation of 154 Posts of Assistant Engineer under Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|1. Electrical Cadre||144 posts|
|i. Electrical discipline||120 Posts|
|ii. Mechanical discipline||09 Posts|
|iii. Information Technology discipline||11 Posts|
|iv. Electronics discipline||04 Posts|
|2. Assistant Engineer (Civil)||10 Posts|
What is the required Age for the Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017
- Minimum age attained by the aspirants should be 20 Years.
- Maximum Age achieved by the applicants should be 42 years as on 31.08.2017.
- Age Relaxation would be as per the Rules and Regulations of the Haryana Government.
What Emolument is to pay to the selected candidates of Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017
|Assistant Engineer Electrical Cadre||
|Assistant Engineer Civil||
What is the Education Eligibility for Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017
- Aspirants must have completed B.E/B.Tech from any University duly recognised by Central Government or a State Government.
- Participants from General category must have secured minimum aggregate marks, of 60% .
- Candidates from SC and ST category of Haryana domicile must have obtained minimum aggregate marks of 55%.
- Candidates must have passed Hindi OR Sanskrit up to class X.
- Students who are pursuing their Final year are not eligible to apply.
Selection Procedure for Aspirants of the Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017
- Aspirants will get selected by marks scored in the corresponding GATE 2017 Paper.
- There will be no Personal Interview for this Recruitment.
- The appointment will be on the Merit of GATE-2017 Score.
- Aspirants having GATE Score of 2016 or before that will not be allowed to take part.
Application Fees to be Paid by the Participants of Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017
|(i) Male Candidates of General Category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana.
(ii) Male Candidates (Reserved categories of other States.)
|Female Aspirants of all (Genera! and Reserved) Categories of all States.||Rs.125/-|
|Male candidates of SC / BC-A / BC-B / EBP(G) / ESM categories of Haryana only.||Rs.125/-|
|Persons with Disabilities (Candidates of Haryana only).||NIL|
Candidates should have to pay the application-fee via Indian Postal Orders (IPOs) OR Demand Draft in favour of “AO/ Cash, HVPNL, Panchkula” payable at Panchkula.
Procedure to Apply for Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should have to Download the prescribed application form from the Official Portal of Haryana Power Utilities.
- Aspirants should have to affix a recent passport size colour photograph which should be duly attested by Gazetted officer.
- Candidates should use the Black OR Blue ball pen to write or tick the boxes.
- Applicants should write their GATE 2017 details such as the Registration No, Paper, Scores/ Marks
- Candidates must enter their Personal Information.
- Details should be same as of those in the GATE 2017 Application Form.
- Aspirants should enter every detail of their educational qualifications & work experience if any.
- After filling the application form in the prescribed format send it along with self-attested photocopy & all relevant documents, demand draft via Registered Post OR Speed Post or in person to the given address:
- Office of Deputy Secretary, HR&SR (Recruitment Cell), HVPNL, Room No. 230, First Floor, Shakti Bhawan, Sector-6, Panchkula.
- The application form should send on or before 31-08-2017 upto 05:00 P.M.
- Superscribe the envelope with the advertisement number & the post applied for.
If you want to know anything more about Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017 visit the Official Portal of Haryana Power Utilities.
Do you have any doubts regarding any recruitment, syllabus, etc. exams?
Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum.
JOIN: JOBNEWS.TODAY/ASK to get help from our community.
Recommended Job Notifications
- IBPS PO NEW PATTERN
- IBPS PO 2017 NOTIFICATION
- NHM UP Recruitment
- RBI Recruitment
- MPSC Recruitment
- Kurnool DCC Bank Recruitment
- CG Vyapam Admit Card 2017
- NTRO Admit Card
- OICL Recruitment 2017
- AAHC Recruitment 2017