India Post Result 2017 government jobs Employment News has all prepared for releasing the Sarkari Naukri result, for the GDS Posts. Aspirant, those who had appeared in the Written examination and are waiting for the Sarkari Naukri India Post Result, now your waiting time is over. India Post Result 2017, central government jobs can be now downloaded from the employment news Official website. We are now providing you with the Link so that you can download your Sarkari Naukri India Post Result 2017 from the official website, and can check your Result. You can also download the India Post Result 2017 pdf from the Sarkari Naukri official website that is indiapost.gov.in. The aspirants those who get shortlisted in Sarkari Naukri GDS Written Exam India Post Result 2017 will now get called for Document Verification Process. For further information related to Sarkari Naukri India Post Result 2017 and Employment News of Written exam, you can visit the official website.
- 1 India Post Result 2017 – indiapost.gov.in
- 2 India Post Result 2017 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts Important details
- 3 Brief for India Post GDS Vacancies
- 4 What is the Date of India Post Result 2017 | Gramin Dak Sevak Result Pdf
- 5 What would be the India Post Result Cut-off Marks 2017
- 6 How to Check India Post Result 2017 For Gramin Dak Sevak Posts?
India Post Result 2017 – indiapost.gov.in
- The India Post has finally conducted the Gramin Dak Sevak exam successfully.
- They have released the India Post Result 2017 GDS vacancies in the form of pdf for all the aspirants.
- It was conducted at various centers in India.
- The India Post will now inform the candidates via SMS.
- Those candidates who have got shortlisted in the written exam they should now get prepared with their documents.
- The next step will be document verification.
- Once your documents get verified you will get appointed to the post of GDS.
India Post Result 2017 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts Important details
|1.||Total No. of Posts||20990 Posts|
|2.||Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|3.||Also Known as||GDS|
|4.||Organization Name||India Post|
|5.||Selection Process||Written Test & Document Verification|
Brief for India Post GDS Vacancies
- India Post Sarkari Naukri had earlier released the Employment News notification regarding the vacant seats for GDS Vacancies.
- Candidates started to give the written exam for Gramin Dak Sevak at various dates.
- All the candidates went through the Written Examination to qualify for India Post Result 2017 central government jobs.
- Applicants who filled up the GDS application form have appeared in the Exam 2017 Sarkari Naukri Posts.
- It’s time for the candidates to check the India Post Result 2017 government jobs Result 2017 by filling their name or roll number.
Do you have any doubts regarding any recruitment exams?
Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum.
JOIN: JOBNEWS.TODAY/ASK to get help from our community.
Procedure for Selection by Gramin Dak Sevak Exam
- India Post called the applicants for Gramin Dak Sevak Written Test to Shortlist the candidate.
- India Post GDS Jobs have high Competition; Proper Preparation is required to crack the examination and get yourself selected for the vacant seats.
- The Exam held which was Objective Type.
- The aspirant who would clear this Objective Type Written Test would further have to wait for the sms by India Post.
- Those candidates who got cleared their written exam should get ready with their documents.
- Applicant those who have attended should have to keep visiting our website for more details related to this Exam.
What is the Date of India Post Result 2017 | Gramin Dak Sevak Result Pdf
- Huge numbers of candidates who have filled up the application form participate in the India Post GDS Written Exam of 2017.
- As now the exam is over all appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for the India Post Exam Cut-off Marks Merit list.
- After the declaration of the result, the selected candidates will have to wait for the mail that will be sent by India Post.
- Aspirants need to get verify their documents at the India Post.
- After completing this process, the exam community will provide the post of GDS to selected candidates.
- Check and get relevant information regarding India Post Result 2017.
- Gramin Dak Sevak Written Exam Cut off Marks 2017, GDS Merit List 2017 declared online.
What would be the India Post Result Cut-off Marks 2017
- The candidates those who have participated in GDS Exam 2017 can see here the India Post Result Cutoff Marks 2017. The actual cut-off marks will be provided after declaration the result of the examination. The cut-off marks would depend on these factors:
- No of Posts,
- No of Applicants,
- Number of Question in Paper,
- Time Duration of Exam,
- Difficulty Level of Exam,
- Marking Scheme &
- Category of Applicant, etc.
Now the Aspirants can visit their India Post Result and Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List on the India Post official website indiapost.gov.in.
How to Check India Post Result 2017 For Gramin Dak Sevak Posts?
- First, all aspirants and candidates have to visit the official website of India Post i.e., indiapost.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, you will find the result link along with the Circle/State.
- Now click the button on the result link for which Circle/State you have applied for.
- Try now searching your Gramin Dak Sevak Result.
- Then, Download the India Post Result 2017.
- Take the print out of the result.
- At last, preserve the India Post Result for your future reference.
While you log in to the India Post official website, you may find that the website doesn’t open properly. This may happen due to major traffic at their server which reduces their speed for the pings that they get over their website. Hence you need not be panic at all. Just keep trying and stay on the server to get you India Post Result 2017 pdf download. We are also providing you with the direct link for downloading the Gramin Dak Sevak 2017 Result pdf. So, candidates can download their result direct from our site.
Click here to download the UPSC IES & ISS 2017 Result pdf
For more details visit the Official website of India Post.
So if a candidate has any questions/queries related to any Recruitment, Admit Card or anything else like syllabus, exam tips e.t.c you can put your questions and queries in our comments section below.
Recommended Job Notifications
- SSC CPO Result 2017
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017
- UPPCL Admit Card 2017
- MP High Court Recruitment 2017