The Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2017 is out for the post of Assistant Commandant in the various branch. Candidates can now download their respective Admit Card. The job at Indian Coast Guard is considered to be very respectful job hence there is a huge competition among students to grab a seat at Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant positions. Students can download the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit card 2017 from their official website. All shortlisted candidates should download Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit card 2017 call letter before the last date. Indian Coast guard Assistant Commandant Interview call letter 2017 can be downloaded from their official website and print out can be kept for the future purpose. Students are advised, not to wait for the last date. For further details, please go through the details below.
- 1 Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit card 2017, exam syllabus and pattern
- 2 What are the Important dates to Download Indian Coast GuardAssistant Commandant Interview Call Letter 2017 | Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2017
- 3 How to Download Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Interview call letter 2017 | Download Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2017
- 4 FAQ on How to download Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Interview call letter 2017 | Frequently asked question on how to download Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2017
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit card 2017, exam syllabus and pattern
The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian Male candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers) and invites ‘Online’ application. So the candidates who have applied for this post can now download their Admit Card from its Official website i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Information related to the Exam Syllabus & Pattern:
The Preliminary Exam will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT). The aptitude tests will be in English only, and it will be of objective type. During PP&DT the candidates are expected that they should speak and discuss in English. However, they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so. When you speak, you need to be updated with daily affairs to make your speech better. You can read our daily gk updates here to make yourself more proficient.
Candidates are required to appear at the Venue with the following documents at the time allotted in your Admit Card:
(i) Two copies of computer generated pre-filled online e-admit card form with recent colour passport size photo affixed thereon (Not older than 03 months).
(ii) Original passing certificate and mark sheet of 10th class.
(iii) Original passing certificate and mark sheet of 12th class.
(iv) Original degree certificate with all semesters/years mark sheets of BE/B.Tech/Graduation with CPA/CGPA conversion for the percentage of marks from the University.
(v) Identity proof such as passport, driving license, Adhaar Card, voter I card, college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
(vi) Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original as per Govt. of India for OBC and State Govt. for SC & ST candidates (format as available on the official website i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in).
(vii) Character certificate. (Should not be older than six months of the date called for PSB).
(viii) Current and valid Commercial Pilot License (issued & validated by DGCA) in original and flying log book for Asst Commandant CPL entry only.
Now the candidates who will qualify in the Preliminary Examination will be called for the Final Selection. The date and venue for Final Selection Board (FSB) will be uploaded on the Indian Coast Guard official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test). All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.
After that, there will be Medical Test in which all candidates recommended by the Final Selection Board will undergo a Medical examination at the nearest Military Hospital. Candidates for GD (Pilot) will undergo medical at AFCME, Delhi.
Then there will be CPSS in which GD (Pilot) candidates on qualifying FSB will be required to appear for the CPSS at Dehradun/Mysore AFSBs. Those who already qualified CPSS are needed to provide details of the batch, Chest number and place while filling up PIQ forms during FSB.
Now the essential information regarding the Merit List:
The recommendation in FSB does not confirm the final selection. A merit list will be prepared for the medically fit candidates on the basis of their marks obtained by the candidates at FSB and depending upon the availability of the vacancies. The number of vacancies may vary from branch to branch and will be decided at a later date based on the number of training vacancies available at the training establishments. The list of candidates who will be selected by the merit list will be uploaded in Coast Guard recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in during the first week of Dec 2017. The joining letters will be issued accordingly. The training will be at INA, Ezhimala which is scheduled to commence at the end of Dec 2017.
What are the Important dates to Download Indian Coast GuardAssistant Commandant Interview Call Letter 2017 | Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2017
|1.||Commencement of download of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant interview call letter 2017||8th July 2017|
|2.||Closure of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Call letter Download||14th July 2017 till 5 p.m|
|3.||Date of Preliminary Examination||Mid Jul 2017|
|4.||Date of Final Selection||–|
|5.||Display of Merit List 01/2018||First Week of Dec 2017|
|6.||Display of Merit List 02/2017||13 Jun 2017|
|Exam centre||PSB dates|
|Kolkata||Mid Jul 2017|
|Chennai||Mid Jul 2017|
|Noida||Mid Jul 2017|
|Mumbai||Mid Jul 2017|
How to Download Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Interview call letter 2017 | Download Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2017
Before you move forward to the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant interview venue 2017, don’t forget to download the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Interview call letter by downloading the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit card 2017 from its official website i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Also, don’t forget to take the original as well as a photocopy of your identity proof to the interview hall.
Steps to download Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2017| Steps to Download Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Interview Call Letter 2017 Download
- Head to the Official website of the Indian Coast Guard Department www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on the provided link and view the homepage.
- You will be finding the “Download” tab on the top portion of the page.
- Click on the link “LINK FOR PRINTING E-ADMIT CARD FOR ASSISTANT COMMANDANT 01/2018 BATCH WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 08 JUL 2017 TO 14 JUL 2017 TILL 1700 HRS “.
- You will be now redirected to a new page.
- Now you will be asked to fill in your details to view the document that you have been issued.
- After you have filled in the details, click on the ‘Generate’ option.
- You have been shown now the Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- Now you can download the file that you are shown and then get a printout of that.
FAQ on How to download Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Interview call letter 2017 | Frequently asked question on how to download Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2017
- How to download my Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Interview call letter 2017, Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit card 2017?
- Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the
Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
- Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the
- What should I do if there is a delay in assessing the page?
- Internet based Call letter download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, a large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time, etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
- Where do I get my Registration Number and Password?
- REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered to him/her.
- My date of birth got rejected on the login screen. What should I do now?
- Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him. The date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
- I am unable to log in. Why does the screen display, login failure?
- Please check your entries in the login screen. You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto generated email acknowledgement.Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH you have entered is same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print.
So, students, these were some of the necessary instruction to download the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit card. Students shortlisted for Indian Coast Guard, Assistant Commandant Interview, should download their Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Interview call letter from the link given above.
Do you have any doubts regarding pay scale of engineering jobs? Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum. Just Click here to join our discussion forum.
If any candidates have any doubts, then they can put their question in our comments section below.
- Recommended Links:
Subscribe To Free Email Alerts
Three Things to Do :