Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017:- In a Recent notification by Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Board, the are the vacant position for Navik (General Duty). All the candidates who are Eligible and Interested can apply for the same can apply Online. Candidates can apply from 26.08.2107 to 04.09.2017 till 17 hours. Other details such as age, educational qualification, selection Criteria and process & how to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment are given also below:-
Looking for more Government News please visit our Official Portal @ jobnews.today
- 1 What is Indian Coast Guard Recruitment all about?
- 2 What are the Required Age Limit for the post of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
- 3 What are the Required Educational Qualification for the post of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
- 4 What is the Paying Scale, Perquisites and Others Benefits of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
- 5 How to Apply for the post of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
- 6 What is the Selection Procedure for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
- 7 What is the process to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
- 8 Important Dates to Remember for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:-
What is Indian Coast Guard Recruitment all about?
- The Indian Coast Guard is an Independent Armed Force in India.
- Indian Coast Recruitment falls under the Ministry of Defense.
- Maritime borders of the country are protected by them.
- Now the Indian Coast Guard has notified about its recent vacant post of Navik for men as General Duty.
- Candidates who are Eligible for the Indian Coast Guard recruitment can thus fill up the online form.
- Its official web site is www.joinindiancoastguard.in
What are the Required Age Limit for the post of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
- Applicants will have to be a minimum of 18 years and maximum 22 years of age.
- Candidates should be born on or between 01st July 1996 to 30th June 2000.
- Age relaxation is also applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST. 03 years for OBC candidates for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment.
What are the Required Educational Qualification for the post of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
- Applicants have to be 12th passed with at least 50% marks aggregate in total.
- candidates will have to have minimum 50% aggregate in two subjects i.e, Maths & Physics from any recognized board by Central or State Government.
What is the Paying Scale, Perquisites and Others Benefits of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
Pay & Allowances:-
- On the time of joining Indian Coast Guard, the person will be placed in Basic pay structure i.e, Rs. 21700/- as per Pay Level-3 post 7.
- The pay commission implementation and Dearness allowance and other allowances depend upon the nature of duty, place of posting as per the regulation which is enforced from time to time.
Promotion and Perquisites:–
- Promotion of a candidate for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment prospects exists up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari.
- Their payment scale is Rs. 47600/- (Pay Level 8) including DA after the implementation of 7th Pay Commission.
- Promotion to the Officer cadre as per suitability and performance of the Candidate.
Other benefits of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:-
- Fooding & clothing of the person will be as per 7th Pay commission implementation.
- Apart from that, Free medical treatment for himself & family (dependent Parents).
- Government accommodation will be provided for self and family on the nominal license fee.
- Candidates will be given 45 days of Earned leave and 08 days of Casual leave every year.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement will be provided to the candidates for Indian Coast Guard recruitment.
- Facilities such as Canteen and various loan facilities will also be provided to them.
- ECHS medical facilities after retirement will be provided too.
How to Apply for the post of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
- All those applicants who feel themselves to be eligible and Interested can apply for the post of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form online.
- Candidates will have to visit the official Website of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment.
- The official website is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- They can fill the application form 26th August 2017 to 4th September 2017 till 17:00 hrs.
What is the Selection Procedure for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
The conduction of examination has been planned during the month of October or November 2017. The Selection procedure for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment are as follows:-
(a) A Higher percentage of marks for any particular Examination Centre will be the basis of Short-listing criterion.
(b) May be there will be an increase in the cut-off percentage for qualifying of a particular Centre. This will be done if the number of applications with the higher percentage is received.
(c). The written exam will be of objective type. It will contain subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English up to std 12th level. General knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc will be asked to.
(d). Those candidates who will qualify the written examination will only undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT). After that Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). This testing procedure will be of 2 to 3 days.
(f). Applicants after qualifying in the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will only be required to
undergo initial recruitment medical examination. which will be selected by the department.
(h) The select list will be prepared from those who will qualify in all the tests concerned.
depending upon the available vacancies. Names of the selected candidates will be published in the Indian Coast Guard Website i.e, www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in during the
month of Dec 2017 or January 2018.
What is the process to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
All those candidates who are interested and eligible can fill up the application.
1. In order to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017, candidates are required to keep with themselves their scan Photograph & Signature.
2. Now candidates are required Log on to the official website i.e, www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
3. Now candidates are required to Click on [email protected]—>Online Application.
4. Now Click on the Opportunities button.
5. Then Select the gender and any one post & then Click on the ”I Agree” button.
6. It is advised to all the candidates who are applying online to read All the Instructions carefully with patience.
7. Now Fill all the details as asked to fill in the application form & then submit the form.
8. Candidates are required to Take a printout of the online application. Candidates will have to take three printouts of the application form.
9. Candidates are required to attach one of the printed copies of the application with relevant documents. Another two will have to be carried by them to the Recruitment Center.
NOTE:- No Application Fee is required.
Important Dates to Remember for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:-
Starting Date for Applying Online:- 26th August 2017
Last Date for Applying Online:- 4th September 2017 till 17:00 hrs.
If you have any query related to Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 please visit the official portal of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Board.
Do you have any doubts regarding any recruitment exams?
Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum.
JOIN: JOBNEWS.TODAY/ASK to get help from our community.
Recommended Job Notifications
- IBPS PO NEW PATTERN
- IBPS PO 2017 NOTIFICATION
- NHM UP Recruitment
- RBI Recruitment
- MPSC Recruitment
- Kurnool DCC Bank Recruitment
- CG Vyapam Admit Card 2017
- NTRO Admit Card
- OICL Recruitment 2017