ISRO Exam Pattern: Aspirants who want to be the part of Indian Space Research Organization, by getting the different posts such as Scientist/Engineer Posts through ISRO Exam? Then, Please keep yourself updated with the Updated Examination Pattern of ISRO. Applicants can get the ISRO Exam Pattern from here, and you can commence your Examination Preparation. Aspirants who are going to be the part of ISRO Examination can visit the Official portal of Indian Space Research Organization for ISRO Exam Pattern in detail. We have tried to give you much information about ISRO Syllabus 2017 for Driver, Assistant and UDC Posts so you’re advised to stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates on your instant access.
Looking for more Government News please visit our Official Portal @ jobnews.today
Every Year, Indian Space Research Organization conducts different Examination to select the dedicated & skilled contenders for various vacant posts like Driver, Asst and UDC posts. Appearing aspirants can download the whole syllabus for the ISRO Scientist Engineer exam they may download the complete exam pattern or ISRO Scientist / Engineer Syllabus as provided below on this page.
What is the ISRO Exam Pattern for Engineers and Scientists?
Aspirants will be Selected at ISRO via three different stages. These three stages are Initial screening, Written Test and Interview.
- Screening of Application process is the where candidates will be shortlisted for Written Test. This Shortlisting will be based on applicants academic performance and biodata.
- Selected Aspirants will get Call Letters via e-mail.
- Now, the Main Selection has two different Stages- Written Test and Interview.
- Below given will be the ISRO Exam Pattern:
|Mechanical / Computer Science/
(3 marks per Questions)
- ISRO Examination will have 80 Qs which is the objective type. Every Question carrying equal marks in the written test.
- There is negative marking in the exam. Aspirants can lose 33% marks allotted to the Qs, for each wrong response.
- Candidates clearing the Written Test will be shortlisted for Interview.
- Aspirants have to score minimum 60% marks in the interview to get selected for next level.
- Final selection will take place on the basis of Interview only.
ISRO Exam Pattern, ISRO Assistant and Upper Division Clerk Exam Pattern:
||Type of Exam
||Name of the Subject andType of Questions
||No of Questions
||3 Marks Each
||10 Marks Each
This is the exam pattern for ISRO engineers and scientists recruitment, go through the complete recruitment notification. Aspirants can Read the recruitment notification for more information of Recruitment such as eligibility, qualifications, admit card details and more.
What is the ISRO Exam Syllabus 2018? ISRO Exam Pattern
Revised Syllabus for the Written Test for the post of Light Vehicle Driver/ Heavy Vehicle Driver/ Staff Car Driver:
|Part-A (Objective Type Questions Based On Vehicles Act, 1939)
- Sections of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1939 amended from time to time
- Licensing of Drivers of Motor Vehicles
- Registration of Motor Vehicles
- Control of Transport Vehicles
- Control of Traffic
- Insurance of Motor Vehicles
- Offence, Penalties, and Procedure
- Mandatory signs
- Accident Claims
- Accident Claims Tribunals
|Part-B (English – Elementary English Of 8th Standard Level)
- Synonymous, Antonyms
- Use of correct verbs
- Choosing appropriate given words and phrases to fill in the blanks in sentences
|Part-C (Arithmetic – Elementary Arithmetic Of 10th Standard Level)
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
- Percentage, Ratio, Average
|Part-D (General Knowledge)
- General Knowledge, Current affairs
- ‘Who’ is ‘Who’
- States and Capitals in India,
- Geography of India
What is the ISRO Exam Pattern for ISRO Assistant and UDC?
- Sentence Error
- Sentence correction fill in the blanks
- Misspell word
- One word Substitution
- Active & Passive Voice
- Preposition etc
- Basic GK
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Politics
- Indian Culture
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Parliament
- similarities and differences
- spatial visualization
- spatial orientation
- problem solving
- visual memory
- relationship concepts
- arithmetic reasoning
- verbal and figure classification
- arithmetical number series
- non-verbal series
- coding and decoding
- statement conclusion
- syllogistic reasoning
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Speed
- HCF LCM
- Problem On Ages
- Bar Graph
- Pictorial Graph
- Computer basic
- MS Word
- MS Excel etc
What is the ISRO Exam Pattern for ISRO Scientist or Engineer?
We are below providing the complete syllabus of the examination for the posts of scientist or engineer:
||Physical Electronics, Electron Devices and ICs
- Power switching devices like SCRs
- power MOSFETs
- Basics of ICs-bipolar
- MOS and CMOS types basic and Opto Electronics.
- Electrons and holes in semiconductors
- Carner Statistics
- Mechanism of current flow in a semiconductor
- Hall effect; Junction theory
- Different types of diodes and their characteristics
- Bipolar Junction transistor
- Field effect transistors
||Signals and Systems
- Random signals and probability
- Correlation functions
- Spectral density
- Response of linear system to random inputs
- Classification of signals and systems
- System modelling in terms of differential and difference equations
- State variable representation
- Fourier series
- Fourier transforms and their application to system analysis
- Laplace transforms and their application to system analysis
- Convolution and superposition integrals and their applications
- Z-transforms and their applications to the analysis and characterization of discrete time systems
- Delay and rise time, Elmore’s and other definitions effect of cascading.
- Elements of network synthesis.
- Network analysis techniques
- Network theorems
- Transient response
- steady-state sinusoidal response
- Network graphs and their applications in network analysis
- Tellegen’s theorem.
- Two-port networks
- Z, Y, h and transmission parameters.
- Combination of two ports
- Analysis of common two ports.
- Network functions
- parts of network functions
- Obtaining a network function from a given part. Transmission criteria
- Transmission lines: basic theory, standing waves matching applications
- microstrip lines
- Basics of waveguides and resonators
- Elements of antenna theory.
- Analysis of electrostatic and magneto-static fields Laplace’s and Poisson’s equations
- Boundary value problems and their solutions
- Maxwell’s equations
- application to wave propagation in bounded and unbounded media
||Analog Electronic Circuits
- Tuned amplifiers. Oscillators, Rectifiers and power supplies.
- Op Amp, PLL, other linear integrated circuits and applications.
- Pulse shaping circuits and waveform generators.
- Transistor biasing and stabilization.
- Small signal analysis. Power amplifiers. Frequency response.
- Wide banding techniques. Feedback amplifiers.
||Digital Electronic Circuits
- Different types of counters and registers.
- Waveform generators.
- A/D and D/A converters. Semi-conductor memories
- Transistor as a switching element
- Boolean algebra
- Simplification of Boolean function Karnaugh map and applications
- IC Logic gates and their characteristics
- IC logic families: DTL, TTL, ECL, NMOS, PMOS and CMOS gates and their comparison
- Combinational logic circuits Half adder
- Full adder
- Digital comparator
- Multiplexer De-multiplexer ROM and their applications. Flip-flops.
- R-S, J-K, D and T flip-tops
- Design of Control Systems Compensators
- Industrial controllers.
- Transient and steady state response of control systems
- Effect of feedback on stability and sensitivity
- Root locus techniques
- Frequency response analysis.
- Concepts of gain and phase margins; Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s Chart
- Approximation of transient response from Constant-N Nichol’s Chart Approximation of transient response from closed loop frequency response
- Optical Communication in free space and fibre optic
- Propagation of signals at HF, VHF, UHF and microwave frequency Satellite Communication.
- Basic information theory Modulation and detection in analogue and digital systems
- Sampling and data reconstructions Quantization and coding
- Time division and frequency division multiplexing
- Microwave Measurements
- Lasers; Micro-wave propagation.
- Microwave Communication Systemsterestrial and satellite-based.
- Microstrip circuits
- Microwave Tubes and solid state devices
- Waveguides and other Microwave Components and Circuits
- Microwave generation and amplifiers
- Microwave Antennas
- I/o System Organization. Microprocessors: Architecture and instruction set of Microprocessor’s 8085 and 8086
- Assembly language Programming. Microprocessor Based system design: typical examples.
- Personal computers and their typical uses.
- Number Systems.
- Data representation
- Elements of a high-level programming language PASCAL/C
- Use of basic data structures
- Fundamentals of computer architecture
- Processor design
- Control unit design
- Memory organization
If you want to Download the previous year Question Papers and ISRO Exam Pattern 2017 visit the official portal of Indian Space Research Organization.
Do you have any doubts regarding any recruitment exams?
Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum.
JOIN: JOBNEWS.TODAY/ASK to get help from our community.
Recommended Job Notifications
Related topics to check:
Three Things to Do :
Join In forum || Subscribe To Facebook Page || Subscribe To Free Email Alerts