KPSC Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Public Service Commission has recently issued the notification related to the recruitment on 1058 vacant posts. This 1058 Vacancy includes the posts of First Division Assistant (Senior Assistant) & Second Division Assistant (Junior Assistant). Aspirants those who have the interest to join KPSC and are eligible can fill their form via Online Mode. Candidates must fill the application form for SDA FDA Vacancy before the closing date. Aspirants can get all the required qualification details Post Wise from the below-given Sections. The last date to fill the Online Application Form for KPCL Recruitment 2017 is 07.10.2017.
Looking for more Government News please visit our Official Portal @ jobnews.today
Karnataka Public Service Commission has released all the relevant details related to the recruitment of First Division Assistant (Senior Assistant) & Second Division Assistant (Junior Assistant) in Official Notification. Online registration is open from 01.09.2017. Aspirants those who have interest in joining the Karnataka Public Service Commission, this is a golden opportunity for them. This is also an excellent opportunity for those who are eagerly waiting to apply for Central Government Jobs.
- 1 KPSC Recruitment 2017 Details in Short:
- 2 Karnataka PSC Junior Assistant Vacancies Distribution
- 3 Important Dates For Filling Online Form for KPSC Recruitment 2017
- 4 Who is Eligible to fill the KPSC Recruitment Form Online? What is the Educational Qualification for KPSC Recruitment 2017?
- 5 What is the Age Limit for Applying for the KPSC Recruitment 2017?
- 6 How much is the Salary of the aspirants get from KPSC Recruitment 2017?
- 7 What is the Application fees for the KPSC Recruitment 2017?
- 8 What is the Selection Criteria for the recruitment of KPSC Recruitment 2017?
- 9 How to Fill Online Form For KPSC Recruitment 2017 – 18?
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Details in Short:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Also Popular As||KPSC|
|Name of the Post||SDA FDA Vacancy|
|Total No. of Vacancy||1058 Post|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Karnataka PSC Junior Assistant Vacancies Distribution
KPSC Recruitment 2017 gives a large number of job opportunities under Government of India. KPSC invites Online Application for the following 1058 FDA SDA posts during 2017-2018.
|Name Of Posts||Number of Posts|
|First Division Assistant (Senior Assistant)||507 Post|
|Second Division Assistant (Junior Assistant)||551 Post|
Important Dates For Filling Online Form for KPSC Recruitment 2017
|Notification issued on||01.09.2017|
|Opening Date for applying Karnataka PSC Vacancy Online form||01.09.2017|
|Closing date for submitting KPSC Recruitment Application form||07.10.2017|
|Last Date for payment application fee||09.10.2017.|
Who is Eligible to fill the KPSC Recruitment Form Online? What is the Educational Qualification for KPSC Recruitment 2017?
- Candidates must have the Graduation De4gree or any Equivalent Qualification from any recognised University or Institutions.
- Asp[irants must possess a good knowledge of Computer Application for KPSC Jobs 2017.
- More Information related to educational qualification can be availed from the Official website of KPSC.
What is the Age Limit for Applying for the KPSC Recruitment 2017?
- Participants must have attained a minimum age of 18 years on the last date of registration.
- Candidates should not be having age above 35 years to apply for this job.
- Relaxation in age will be as per the Government Rules and Regulations for KPSC Recruitment.
- Aspirants belonging from 2A,2B, 3A, 3B Category have 03 years relaxation.
- Candidates who are from Cat. 1 & PWD have relaxation for 05 years for KPSC Jobs 2017.
How much is the Salary of the aspirants get from KPSC Recruitment 2017?
Candidates who will clear the Examination will get Selected. Selected Candidates will be remunerated with the Salary as per the pay band. Pay Band is as per the Department Rules which is below mentioned:
- Karnataka PSC FDA Vacancy: Rs. 14550 – 350 – 15600 – 400 – 17200 – 450 – 19000 – 500 – 21000 – 600 – 24600 – 700 – 26700/- will pay for this Vacancy.
- Second Division Assistant Jobs: Candidates will be paid as per pay band Rs. 11600 – 200 – 12000 – 250 – 13000 – 300 – 14200 – 350 – 15600 – 400 – 17200 – 450 – 19000 – 500 – 21000/- per month.
What is the Application fees for the KPSC Recruitment 2017?
- Aspirants those who belong to the General Category have to pay Rs. 300/- as their Online Application Fees.
- Applicants those who belong to the 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B category must pay an amount of Rs. 150/- as their Application fees for KPSC Recruitment.
- Candidates those who re from the SC/ST Category have to pay Rs. 25/- only as their application fees.
- Aspirants from PWD Category are fully exempted from paying the Online application fees.
What is the Selection Criteria for the recruitment of KPSC Recruitment 2017?
- The written examination will be the basis of Selection of candidates.
- Aspirants must attain the Qualifying Marks.
- Final Merit List will on the marks basis as obtained by the Candidates in the Examination of KPSC Recruitment.
- The pattern of examination is as per the Syllabus.
- If you want to know more about the syllabus and examination pattern read the Official notification.
How to Fill Online Form For KPSC Recruitment 2017 – 18?
Aspirants who have interest and who are eligible for this KPSC FDA Vacancy & SDA Jobs can fill the Online Form. The online form must be fill before Closing Date. We have given few easy steps to follow for applying online form for Ka PSC Recruitment 2017. Candidates must read the following given steps for filling the Online Application Form:
- Candidates, have to visit the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on KPSC Notification 2017 Link.
- Read the Karnataka PSC FDS SDA Vacancy Notification i.e.KPSC Recruitment properly.
- Now, click on Apply Online Link.
- After that, Fill all required information in the form properly.
- Now, Upload your recent passport size Photo and signature in KPSC Recruitment form.
- After doing this Recheck all the filled details in form before submission.
- Deposit Examination Fee for the KPSC Recruitment application.
- Now, Click on Submit KPSC Online form.
- Take a print out of application form of PSC Karnataka Junior Assistant Vacancy for Future use.
If you want to know more about the KPSC Recruitment 2017 details visit the official portal of Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Do you have any doubts regarding any recruitment exams?
Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum.
JOIN: JOBNEWS.TODAY/ASK to get help from our community.
Recommended Job Notifications
- SSC CPO Result 2017
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017
- UPPCL Admit Card 2017
- MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- EESL Recruitment 2017
- UIIC Admit Card