Looking for more Government News please visit our Official Portal @ jobnews.today
- 1 An Overview of MRPL Recruitment 2017
- 2 What are the Important Dates for MRPL Recruitment 2017?
- 3 What Bifurcation is there for the MRPL Recruitment 2017?
- 4 What is the required Education Qualification For MRPL Recruitment 2017?
- 5 What is the Age limit to fill the Application Form of MRPL Recruitment 2017?
- 6 How will Aspirants Selection do for MRPL Recruitment 2017? Selection Procedure for MRPL Technician Apprentice Vacancy 2017
- 7 How to Apply Online for MRPL Recruitment 2017?
An Overview of MRPL Recruitment 2017
|Department’s Name||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)|
|Advertisement Number||03/ APPRENTICE/2017|
|Post Name||Graduate/Technician Apprentice Trainee|
|Total Number of Vacancy||189 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Location||Mangalore (Karnataka)|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
What are the Important Dates for MRPL Recruitment 2017?
|1.||Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||08/09/2017 at 10.00 Hrs|
|2.||Last Date for Online Application||07/10/2017 till 23:59 Hrs|
|3.||Availability of Admit Cards||15 days prior to announced date of examination|
|4.||Date of Written Test||Will be announced on MRPL website|
What Bifurcation is there for the MRPL Recruitment 2017?
|S. No.||Name of Department||Total Number of Vacancy||Reserved for the Category|
|I.||Graduate Apprenticeship Training Posts||SC||ST||OBC||UR|
|01.||Chemical Engineering||28 posts||04||01||09||14|
|02.||Civil Engineering||07 posts||01||01||01||04|
|03.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||08 posts||01||01||02||04|
|04.||Electronics & Communication Engineering||10 posts||02||01||02||05|
|05.||Instrumentation Engineering||09 posts||01||01||02||05|
|06.||Mechanical Engineering||23 posts||03||01||07||12|
|II.||Technician Apprenticeship Training Posts||SC||ST||OBC||UR|
|01.||Chemical Engg.||26 posts||04||02||07||13|
|02.||Civil Engg.||07 posts||01||0||02||04|
|03.||Electrical & Electronics Engg.||15 posts||02||01||04||08|
|04.||Electronics & Communication Engg.||10 posts||01||01||03||05|
|05.||Instrumentation Technology Engg.||06 posts||01||0||02||03|
|06.||Mechanical Engg.||25 posts||04||02||06||13|
|07.||Commercial Practice||15 posts||02||01||04||08|
|Total Number of Post||183 Posts|
What is the required Education Qualification For MRPL Recruitment 2017?
Aspirants who are fulfilling the education qualification criteria according to concern posts for MRPL Bharti 2017 will only be allowed to fill the form. Below is the required qualification for different posts of MRPL Recruitment 2017:
- Education Qualification for the Graduate Apprenticeship Training Post: Aspirants must have to hold the Engineering Degree in the concerned field from any recognized University or Institutions for MRPL Recruitment 2017
- Education Qualification for the Technician Apprenticeship Training Post: Candidates should have the Diploma Commercial Practice/ Engineering in respective subject from any of the recognised University or Institutions.
- Applicants who have passed the qualifying examination in the year 2015, 2016 and 2017 can only apply for these posts of MRPL Recruitment 2017.
- Aspirants those who have completed their education qualification before the date 07.10.2017 will only be allowed to fill the Form.
- Participants those who have Experience of more than one year are not eligible for this recruitment.
- All the qualifications should be recognized by Board of Technical Education / UGC / AICTE.
What is the Age limit to fill the Application Form of MRPL Recruitment 2017?
- Aspirants will be eligible to fill the form after qualifying the age criteria.
- Age Limit is applicable as per the rules and regulations of the department for MRPL Technician Apprentice Vacancy 2017.
How will Aspirants Selection do for MRPL Recruitment 2017? Selection Procedure for MRPL Technician Apprentice Vacancy 2017
Selection Procedure will depend on the Written Examination. The candidate’s selection will be based on the marks scored in written test & subject to meeting the advertised specifications, verification of documents or any other criteria prescribed by MRPL etc.
- Written Examination will be for the Duration of 90 mins.
- There will be 50 Multiple Choice Questions in the Examination. Questions will come from the concerned domain/discipline/ Subjects.
- Written Test will comprise of total 50 marks.
- Each question will contain with 01 marks.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam of MRPL Recruitment 2017.
- Written Test will be Bilingual i.e. Hindi and English.
- Aspirants can opt any of the languages as per their convenience while applying.
- MRPL reserves the right to introduce additional phase of written examination/screening Test. Screened candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test. The decision related to calling a large number of candidates shall be considered by MRPL only.
- The company shall not reimburse any expenses incurred by the candidate on account of travelling, boarding, lodging for attending written test.
How to Apply Online for MRPL Recruitment 2017?
Aspirants can fill the MRPL Application Form via Online mode. Online Application Form For MRPL Technician Apprentice Vacancy 2017 is available on the Official Website of the department. Aspirants must follow the below-given procedure to Apply Online. The given Steps are:
- Aspirants must log on Official Website of MRPL i.e. www.mrpl.co.in.
- Now applicants have to click on MRPL Recruitment Advertisement Link.
- Aspirants must read the Official Notification before filling the Form.
- Candidates who are eligible can Click On the Apply Link of MRPL Recruitment 2017.
- Applicants should fill all the essential details asked in the Application Form.
- After That, candidates must upload scanned images of passport size photo, signature and relevant certificates in Online Form.
- Now Recheck your application form of MRPL Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the ’Submit’ button.
- Candidates can submit MRPL Application Online Form for MRPL Technician Apprentice Vacancy 2017 from 08.09.2017 to 07.10.2017.
If you want to know more about the MRPL Recruitment 2017 details visit the official portal of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited.
Do you have any doubts regarding any recruitment exams?
Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum.
JOIN: JOBNEWS.TODAY/ASK to get help from our community.
Recommended Job Notifications
- SSC CPO Result 2017
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017
- UPPCL Admit Card 2017
- MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- EESL Recruitment 2017
- UIIC Admit Card