NTPC SAIL Recruitment 2017 has recently issued its notification regarding its vacant Posts. The Post is for Engineering Executive Trainees. In order to get through Candidates will have to appear for GATE 2017 score. So it’s a wonderful opportunity for all those students who were in quest of government Job. If any student, who wants to build his career in government venture. He should definitely go for it. All the details such as important dates, Eligibility criteria, education requirement, and How to apply are being provided in this article.
Looking for more Government News please visit our Official Portal @ jobnews.today
- 1 NSPCL Introduction / NTPC SAIL Recruitment
- 2 Information in Brief about NTPC SAIL Recruitment
- 3 Important Dates for NTPC SAIL Recruitment 2017
- 4 NTPC SAIL Recruitment 2017: Total vacant Posts
- 5 What is the Eligibility Criteria of NTPC SAIL Recruitment 2017?
- 6 What is the Exam Pattern & Selection process for NTPC SAIL Recruitment 2017?
- 7 What are the Salary & Pay Scale for NTPC SAIL Recruitment 2017?
- 8 Application Fees for NTPC SAIL Recruitment 2017
- 9 How to apply for NTPC SAIL Recruitment 2017?
NSPCL Introduction / NTPC SAIL Recruitment
NSPCL is one of the leading joint venture corporations of two Maharatnas i.e. SAIL and NTPC. Presently NSPCL owns 04 power plants which are located in 03 places i.e. Durgapur, Bhilai & Rourkela. It’s extension in on the process in Durgapur and Rourkela. The company has also ventured towards solar power generation. This company has invited to fill its vacant post for young & brilliant candidates. All those candidates who feel that they are eligible enough should apply for it. As the last date to fill the online application is 10th October 2017.
Information in Brief about NTPC SAIL Recruitment
|Post Name||Engineering Executive Trainees|
|No. Of vacancies||15 Posts|
|Pay scale||Rs. 20600-46500|
|Examination Name||GATE 2017|
|Job Location||All over India|
Important Dates for NTPC SAIL Recruitment 2017
|Start of Online Application||19th September 2017|
|End of Online Application||10th October 2017|
NTPC SAIL Recruitment 2017: Total vacant Posts
|Post Name||Vacancies||Total No.|
What is the Eligibility Criteria of NTPC SAIL Recruitment 2017?
Required Educational Qualification for NTPC SAIL Recruitment:-
- A candidate must have completed his full-time four years degree in Engineering from any recognized intuitions.
- The candidate must have secured at least 65% marks in aggregate in all the academic years.
- However for SC/ST/PWD Candidates its 55%
Candidates who are in the Final year are also eligible to apply for the NTPC SAIL Recruitment 2017.
Prescribed full time degrees in Engineering
Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control
Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
Age Limit for NTPC SAIL Recruitment 2017:-
Candidates applying for NTPC SAIL Recruitment 2017 for Engineering Executive Trainee should not be more than 27 years of age as on 10th October 2017.
- Age relaxation will also be provided to all the categories. These are as follows:-
What is the Exam Pattern & Selection process for NTPC SAIL Recruitment 2017?
- In order to apply for NTPC SAIL Recruitment 2017 candidates must have their GATE 2017 Scoreboard.
- Candidates will be shortlisted first according to their scores. After that, they will be called for personal Interview.
- A merit list will be published by the organization. It will be based upon GATE scores as well as Interview Scores.
- There will be weightage system. As GATE Scores will be given 85% weightage whereas Interview marks will be given 15% weightage.
What are the Salary & Pay Scale for NTPC SAIL Recruitment 2017?
Candidates who will be selected for NTPC SAIL recruitment 2017 for the Post of Engineering Executive Trainee will get a salary between Rs. 20,600 – 46,500/- Per Month.
About written Test of NTPC SAIL Recruitment:-
- All India test will be conducted on 11.06.2017 (Sunday).
- The medium of examination will be in English or Hindi.
- Candidates can choose their medium of writing either in English or Hindi.
- The test will be in two parts. Part 1 will consist of 70 MCQ based questions whereas part 2 will be 50 MCQ based question.
- Question-related to general knowledge, Reasoning, English Language etc will be there.
Application Fees for NTPC SAIL Recruitment 2017
- The fees paid are non-refundable.
- Candidates can pay the application fee via different modes of payment i.e. Net banking, Debit card, credit card etc.
- Bank commission charges will have to be borne by the candidates themselves.
- Last but not least, the registration fees will not be considered valid after 10th October 2017
How to apply for NTPC SAIL Recruitment 2017?
In order to apply for the Post of Executive Engineer Trainee, applicants will have to follow some simple steps. The steps are given below:-
- First of all, candidates are required to log into the official website for NTPC SAIL Recruitment 2017. Official website is www.nspcl.co.in.
- Once the page pops up on the screen, candidates need to look out for ‘’Executive Engineer Trainee’’ job notification.
- Click on it in order to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to fill all the basic details such as their Name, address, mobile no., educational details etc.
- After filling up all the details, applicants will have to upload their recent scanned photograph & signature.
- After completing all the details candidates will have to pay the required application fees.
- They can pay the application fee through debit card, credit card or Net Banking.
- Now take the printout of the application form & keep it safely for further use.
If you want to know more about NTPC SAIL Recruitment visit the official portal of NTPC SAIL.
Do you have any doubts regarding any recruitment exams?
Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum.
JOIN: JOBNEWS.TODAY/ASK to get help from our community.
Recommended Job Notifications
- SSC CPO Result 2017
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017
- UPPCL Admit Card 2017
- MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- EESL Recruitment 2017
- UIIC Admit Card
- BSNL Recruitment 2017
Three Things to Do :