The OSSC Admit Card 2017 is out for the post of various vacancies. Students can now download their respective Admit Card. The job at Odisha Staff Selection Commission is considered to be very respectful job hence there is a huge competition among students to grab a seat at OSSC’s various positions. Students can download the OSSC Admit Card Download 2017 from their official website. It is a great opportunity for the government job aspirants. All shortlisted candidates should get this Odisha Staff Selection Commission Admit Card Download 2017 call letter before the last date. OSSC Interview call letter 2017 can be downloaded from their official website ossc.gov.in and print out can be kept for the future purpose. Students are advised, not to wait for the last date. For further details, please go through the details below.
- 1 About Odisha Staff Selection Commission | OSSC Admit Card Download 2017, exam syllabus and pattern
- 2 What are the Important dates to Download Odisha Staff Selection Commission Interview Call Letter 2017 | OSSC Admit Card 2017 | OSSC Admit Card Download 2017
- 3 How to Download Odisha Staff Selection Commission Interview call letter 2017 | Download OSSC Admit Card 2017
- 4 Steps to download the OSSC Admit Card Download 2017| Steps to Download Odisha Staff Selection Commission Interview Call Letter 2017
About Odisha Staff Selection Commission | OSSC Admit Card Download 2017, exam syllabus and pattern
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was set up by the Govt. of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1994. OSSC used for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C posts in the State cadre (as against District personnel) as may be scheduled in the OSSC Rules, 1993. There are some 85 different cadres of posts/ services under various departments of Government to which this Commission makes recruitment.
Now some important information regarding the Exam Syllabus & Pattern:
All the candidates who have been selected for the OSSC Exam 2017 will be called on the date as Odisha Staff Selection Commission will decide it. They are requested to come at one of the centres selected by the Indian Air Force.
The Exam Pattern will be objective multiple choice questions. There will be three exams the First one will be Pre the second one will be the Main Exam & the third one will be Computer Skill Test. Those candidates who will qualify in the Pre Exam will only get called for the Main Exam.
The Pre Exam will contain 100 questions for 100 marks. The candidates have to qualify in it. After qualifying in the Pre Exam, there will be the Main Exam which will contain three papers, and each paper will be of 100 marks. Those candidates who will get qualify in the Main Exam will get called for the Computer Skill Test which will be the final test.
What are the Important dates to Download Odisha Staff Selection Commission Interview Call Letter 2017 | OSSC Admit Card 2017 | OSSC Admit Card Download 2017
All students shortlisted for OSSC Exam should take note of these dates. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission Admit card 2017 and OSSC interview call letter are available on their official website ossc.gov.in.
|1.||Admit Card Availability of Junior Assistant||Ten days before Exam|
|2.||Exam Date of OSSC Junior Assistant||May 2017|
|3.||Answer Key Updation||Update on/after the Exam Day|
|4.||Result for OSSC Junior Assistant||Two to Three months after exam|
How to Download Odisha Staff Selection Commission Interview call letter 2017 | Download OSSC Admit Card 2017
Before you move forward to the OSSC interview venue 2017, don’t forget to download the Exam Interview call letter by downloading the OSSC Admit Card Download 2017 from its official website. Also, take the original as well as the photocopy of your identity proof to the interview hall.
Steps to download the OSSC Admit Card Download 2017| Steps to Download Odisha Staff Selection Commission Interview Call Letter 2017
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website by clicking here.
- An interface will open as shown below, where you will be asked to enter your registration number and password.
- Enter the required details such as email/username, password, notification and the security question or captcha.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ button to generate your OSSC Interview call letter.
- The OSSC Admit Card Download 2017 will appear on your screen.
- Save/download your OSSC Interview call letter PDF and
- Take the printout of the same for exam purpose.
For more details click here.
So, students, these were some of the necessary instruction to download the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Admit card. Students shortlisted for OSSC Interview should download their Interview call letter from the link given above.
Do you have any doubts regarding any Recruitment/Admit Card?
Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum. Just Click here to
join our discussion forum.
Recommended Job Notifications
- NIELIT Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Exam SYllabus
- TNHB Hall Ticket Download
- Chennai ICF Recruitment
- NTRO Recruitment