PGCIL which stands for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has recently issued notification for Diploma Trainees, Jr. Officer Trainees & Assistants (Finance) for 2017. It is a fantastic opportunity for all those students who were looking for government jobs. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the job concerned. They are required to fill the PGCIL Recruitment 2017 form before the last date, i.e., 19th August 2017. There is a total of 38 Vacancies for PGCIL Recruitment. Candidates are advised to Read the PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Notification carefully to know in detail about PGCIL Eligibility Criteria, Vacancies, Important Examination Dates, Application Fees etc.
Looking for more Government News please visit our OfficialPortal @ jobnews.today
- 1 About Power Grid Corporation of India:
- 2 PGCIL Recruitment 2017 – Important Exam Dates
- 3 PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Vacancies:
- 4 PGCIL Recruitment 2017- Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Relaxation for PGCIL Recruitment 2017
- 6 Required Educational Qualification for PGCIL Recruitment 2017
- 7 Salary & Other Perquisites- PGICL Recruitment 2017
- 8 Selection Procedure & Examination Pattern – PGCIL Recruitment 2017
- 9 Exam Pattern – for PGICL Recruitment 2017
- 10 How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Diploma Trainee:
- 11 PGCIL Recruitment 2017- Application Fees
About Power Grid Corporation of India:
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 – Important Exam Dates
Before applying for any post, candidates should keep in mind all the important dates.
|Starting Date of Online Registration||20.07.2017 (10:00 am)|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||09.08.2017(11:59 am)|
|Last Date to Pay Fee by Challan||11.08.2017(5:00 pm)|
|Last Date of Online Payment||11.08.2017(11:45 pm)|
|Availability of Admit Cards||Notified in August/
|Written Test||Notified later|
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Vacancies:
Power grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is one of the renowned public sector company in India. All the vacancies and category wise distribution /reservation of jobs for Power Grid Recruitment 2017 are given below in a Table. Candidates are supposed to look into the table to find the seat availability for their category.
Category & Discipline Wise Break up of Vacancies for ERTS-II, ERLDC, POSOCO POWERGRID
|Post’s Name||Total No. of
|Reservation for categories|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||30||15||7||7||1||01
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||04||04||–||–||–||01
|Diploma Trainee- (IT)||01||01||–||–||–||–||–|
|Diploma Trainee (Electronics)||01||01||–||–||–||–||–|
|Jr. Officer Trainee -(HR)||01||01||–||–||–||–||–|
PGCIL Recruitment 2017- Eligibility Criteria
The age limit of the candidate is as per 9th August 2017 is given below:
|Name of the Post||Upper
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||27 Years|
|Diploma Trainee (IT)|
|Diploma Trainee (Electronics)|
|Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)|
|Assistant (Finance)||28 Years|
Age Relaxation for PGCIL Recruitment 2017
Age relaxation is available also provided for different categories in the table given below:-
Required Educational Qualification for PGCIL Recruitment 2017
|S. No.||Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|1.||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||For ERTS-II, POWERGRID||
|2.||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||For ERLDC, POSOCO||
|3.||Diploma Trainee (IT)||For ERLDC, POSOCO||
|4.||Diploma Trainee (Electronics)||For ERLDC, POSOCO||
|5.||Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||For ERLDC, POSOCO||
|6.||Assistant (Finance)||For ERLDC, POSOCO||
Salary & Other Perquisites- PGICL Recruitment 2017
All the candidates who will get through the above steps will get an excellent salary.
- Diploma Trainee & Jr. Officer Trainee –A stipend of Rs. 16,500/-
Pay Scale: Rs. 16000 – 35500/- (IDA)
- Assistant (Finance) –
Pay Scale Rs. 12500 – 27500 (IDA)
Selection Procedure & Examination Pattern – PGCIL Recruitment 2017
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical):- Written Test
- Diploma Trainee (IT):-Written Test
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics):-Written Test
- Jr. Officer Trainee (HR):- Written Test & Computer Skills Test
- Assistant (Finance) :- Written Test & Computer Skills Test
Exam Pattern – for PGICL Recruitment 2017
|Parts||Section||No. of Qs||Time Duration|
|Part 1||Professional Knowledge||120||120 Minutes|
|Part 2||Supervisory Aptitude Test
(for Diploma Trainees and
Jr. Officer Trainee HR)
|General Aptitude Test
Syllabus for Aptitude Test – 50 questions will be there in Vocabulary, verbal comprehension and Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning ability, Ability to determine data sufficiency, Interpretation of Graphs Or charts or tables, numerical ability etc. will also be there on the Examination for PGICL.
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Diploma Trainee:
All the Important steps are given below. Candidates can follow this following steps given below to Apply for PGICL Recruitment 2017.
- First of all, Candidates are required to go to the official Website for filling up the online form.The official website is www.powergridindia.com
- Now applicants are required to read all the instructions carefully before filling the form!
- Now Select the Post for which you want to apply.
- Fill up the with required information and relevant details carefully as asked.
- Candidates will have to Upload their Photo & Signature.
- Now Submit the application form.
PGCIL Recruitment 2017- Application Fees
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical/IT/Electronics) & Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||Rs 300/-|
|Assistant (Finance)||Rs 200/-|
If you want to know anything more about PGCIL Recruitment 2017 visit the Official Notification of Power Grid Corporation Of India.
Do you have any doubts regarding any recruitment, syllabus, etc. exams?
Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum.
JOIN: JOBNEWS.TODAY/ASK to get help from our community.
Recommended Job Notifications
- IBPS PO NEW PATTERN
- IBPS PO 2017 NOTIFICATION
- NHM UP Recruitment
- RBI Recruitment
- MPSC Recruitment
- Kurnool DCC Bank Recruitment
- CG Vyapam Admit Card 2017
- NTRO Admit Card
- OICL Recruitment 2017
- AAHC Recruitment 2017
Three Things to Do :