RBI Recruitment 2017 for Research Position has recently issued a notification for 03 vacancies on July 24, 2017. According to the latest official notice of Reserve Bank of India, there are 03 vacant Research positions. A very good opportunity is there for all the job seekers who quest for government jobs in India and desires for secure life. The Government of India has also released online application forms for RBI research position vacancies 2017. Thus all those candidates who are eligible as well as interested can apply the position concerned before the last date, and the last date for submission of the form is 11th August 2017. For more Government job Details, CLICK HERE.
As candidates who are applying for RBI Recruitment Notification 2017 for Research positions should be aware of all the recruitment details. Although every necessary information is given on this blog such as RBI grade ‘B’ Application Procedure, Important Dates, Pay Scale, Reserve bank of India Selection Procedure, Eligibility criteria, etc. For Further details & authenticity candidates must visit the official website of RBI, i.e., www.rbi.org.in
- 1 What you should know about RBI I An Overview.
- 2 RBI Recruitment Notification 2017:
- 3 What are the Eligibility Criteria For RBI Research Position Recruitment 2017
- 4 Remunaration pattern of RBI Research position Recruitment 2017.
- 5 Application Fees to be Paid For RBI Recruitment 2017 for Research Position.
- 6 Procedure Followed to apply for Research Position vacancies of RBI Recruitment 2017:
What you should know about RBI I An Overview.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) which is India’s central banking institution, that controls the monetary policy of the Indian currency. It was commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule by the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders. Following India’s independence on 15 August 1947, the RBI was nationalised on 1 January 1949.
RBI Recruitment Notification 2017:
|Organisation name||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Name of the post||Research Position Post|
|No of Vacant position||03 (01 Gen, 01 OBC, 01 SC)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date of Application||24.07.17|
|Last date of application||11.08.17 till 12:00 midnight|
|Location of the job||Mumbai|
|Selection Procedure||Based on Personal Interview/ Screening of Applicants/ Other modes by the Reserve bank of India (RBI) norms and decisions.|
|Pay- Scale||Rs 35,150/- to Rs 64,400 per month|
|Age Limit||34 years as on 01.07.17|
What are the Eligibility Criteria For RBI Research Position Recruitment 2017
- Education Qualification: Candidate should be M.Phil or PhD. in Economics or Finance from reputed University with the minimum required educational qualification. RBI will consider candidates those having interest and expertise in related areas in econometrics, computational & theoretical economics. High-quality research potential and communication skills of international standards are essential.
- Age Limit: The maximum Age limit has been set up below 34 years of age as on 01.07.17.
Remunaration pattern of RBI Research position Recruitment 2017.
- The Candidates who will qualify for Research position Recruitment 2017 will receive the basic salary of Rs 35,150/- to Rs 64,400 per month as per the reserve bank of India organisational rule.
- Apart from that, they will also be eligible for DA, Local Compensatory Allowance, HR Allowance, & various allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
- Other perquisites such as expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, telephone charges, book grant, allowance for the furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility.
Application Fees to be Paid For RBI Recruitment 2017 for Research Position.
The above post has altogether 03 posts which any eligible candidate can fill up. The forms are already available which can download from the official website of Reserve bank of India www.rbi.org.in
Procedure Followed to apply for Research Position vacancies of RBI Recruitment 2017:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 24-07-2017 to 11-08-2017 till 12:00 midnight.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Scanned copies of photographs, signature, and other relevant documents should be kept ready before applying online.
2. Log on to the official website www.rbi.org.in.
3. Opt “[email protected]” then “Current Vacancies” then “Vacancies”.
4. Now Click on “PhDs in Grade ‘B’ for Research Positions – 2017″.
5. Go through the notification thoroughly & Click on “Online Application Form”.
6. Click on the New Registration” & Register yourself by filling all the details.
7. Login by using your credentials & Fill all the details.
8. Upload the scanned copies & Submit the form.
9. Take print out of online application for future use.
Following points should be kept in mind to apply for Research Position vacancies 2017:⦁
- Candidates must refer the official website already given at the top of the page.
- No other methods /means of application would be accepted. All the necessary details or instruction will be given on the official website.
For further Details related to this Article or Related to RBI Recruitment 2017, Please visit the Official website of Reserve Bank Of India www.rbi.org.in