REET Recruitment: The Reet Recruitment has released a notification related to the Teacher Vacancy. There will be a total of 1829 posts. This is the REET Online Grade- III Vacancies. The Teacher will get appointed through REET for class 1 to 5. Those candidates who want to work as a Teacher can apply for this REET Recruitment. The department has decided to select the Teacher for the Sanskrit Subject through the REET Online Exam. Candidates can apply for this recruitment till 13.10.2017.
Those candidates who want to apply for this post must read the Official Notification before applying for the desired post.
- 1 Details/Overview of the REET Recruitment Teacher Vacancy
- 2 What are the Important dates to apply for the REET Recruitment 2017, Teacher Jobs: | Apply Online for REET Recruitment 2017, Teacher Jobs:
- 3 Details of the Vacancy for REET Recruitment 2017 Teacher Posts:
- 4 What are the Eligibility Criteria to apply for REET Recruitment 2017 | Apply online @ rajsanskrit.nic.in
- 5 Application fee to apply for REET Recruitment 2017
- 6 What is the Exam Procedure & Selection method for REET Recruitment Teacher Vacancy 2017?
- 7 What is the Pay Scale for the post of Teacher In REET Recruitment 2017
- 8 How To Fill Online form for REET Recruitment 2017 – Teacher Vacancy Online form?
Details/Overview of the REET Recruitment Teacher Vacancy
Candidates can see here the details related to the REET Online Teacher Vacancy.
|1.||Total No. of Posts||1829 Posts|
|2.||Post Name||Grade- III Teacher Post|
|3.||Organization Name||Department of Sanskrit Education Rajasthan|
What are the Important dates to apply for the REET Recruitment 2017, Teacher Jobs: | Apply Online for REET Recruitment 2017, Teacher Jobs:
Candidates must remember these important dates before going to apply for the REET Online Teacher Vacancy.
|1.||Starting date of Online Application||14.9.2017|
|2.||Closing date of Online Application||13.10.2017|
|3.||Admit Card Availability||Updated Soon|
|4.||Date of Exam||Updated Soon|
Details of the Vacancy for REET Recruitment 2017 Teacher Posts:
Details related to the Vacancy of Employment News Teacher post at REET Sarkari Naukri is mentioned below:
- There will be total 1829 posts for the Employment News Teacher Vacancy in REET Recruitment Sarkari Naukri 2017.
- The Department of Sanskrit Education Rajasthan is a government job vacancy.
- So, those candidates who want to apply for the desired post can check their eligibility for the details given on this site.
- For further information related to this job, you can visit the official website.
- Those candidates who have the Educational Qualification according to the post and want to apply for it should apply before the last date.
The Details related to the Vacancy is given below:
Total No. of Posts: 1829 Post
Name of the Post:
1. Scheduled Area (TSP): 126 posts
i. Teacher (Sanskrit): 62 posts
ii. Teacher (General): 64 posts
2. Non-Scheduled Area (Non-TSP): 1703 posts
i. Teacher (Sanskrit): 784 posts
ii. Teacher (General): 919 posts
What are the Eligibility Criteria to apply for REET Recruitment 2017 | Apply online @ rajsanskrit.nic.in
Candidates Eligibility Criteria for REET Online depends on the Educational Qualification & Age Limit
The Educational Qualification related to the REET Exam is given below:
For more information related to the Educational Qualification of REET Recruitment Teacher Vacancy you can view the Official Notification given below.
So, the candidates those who wants to apply for this position must have the following educational qualification as mentioned above.
For rest of the Sarkari Naukri information just go and visit the official website by clicking below.
Age Limit of Teacher at REET Recruitment
- The Age Limit will be 18 to 35 years.
- It will be as on 1.7.2018.
- This Age Limit is for General/OBC category candidates only.
- The Upper Age Limit will be 5 years for the Other category candidates.
- For further information regarding the Age Limit candidates can visit the Official Notification which is mentioned below.
- Applicants can visit the Official Website also regarding any information of REET Recruitment.
Application fee to apply for REET Recruitment 2017
- The Application Fee for General/BC category (Creamy Layer) candidates is Rs 100/-.
- For BC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates the application fee is Rs 70/-.
- The Other category candidates have to pay an amount of Rs 60/- for the REET Recruitment.
- The Application Fee will get accepted in Online Mode only.
- So, those candidates who want to apply for this Sarkari Naukri Post can make the Online Payment till 13th October 2017.
Do you have any doubts regarding any recruitment exams?
Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum.
JOIN: JOBNEWS.TODAY/ASK to get help from our community.
What is the Exam Procedure & Selection method for REET Recruitment Teacher Vacancy 2017?
- The Selection of the candidates for the REET Recruitment will be through the following process:
- Written Exam marks of RTET.
- REET marks.
- So, candidates have to clear both the stages of the Exam to get the job of Teacher.
- Applicants should start preparing for the same as it is not going to be an easy exam.
What is the Pay Scale for the post of Teacher In REET Recruitment 2017
- The Pay Scale has not been disclosed by the REET.
- It will be disclosed later on by the Department of Sanskrit Education Rajasthan.
- So, those candidates who find themselves eligible for the Post can fill up the online form of Teacher Vacancy.
- If you are interested in the job and want to apply for it you can fill up the Online Form from the link given below.
How To Fill Online form for REET Recruitment 2017 – Teacher Vacancy Online form?
Candidates after checking their eligibility can fill up the online form for REET Recruitment Sarkari Naukri 2017 by following the steps given below before the closing date.
- Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id & contact number.
- Candidates now log on to the official website rajsanskrit.nic.in.
- Now click here to view the official Notification link.
- Read all the related information from the Employment News Advertisement correctly.
- Now click on the Registration link to Apply Online for REET Recruitment 2017.
- Fill all required details in the form correctly without making any mistake.
- Check once all filled details in the form before submission.
- Now click on submit button.
- Candidate can take a print out of that Online form for future use.
So if a candidate has any type of questions/queries related to any Recruitment, Admit Card or anything else for example syllabus, exam tips e.t.c you can put your questions and queries in our comments section below.
Recommended Job Notifications
- SSC CPO Result 2017
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017
- UPPCL Admit Card 2017
- MP High Court Recruitment 2017