The most awaited recruitment notification is finally out students. In this years’ notification, the Staff selection commission board has declared 3805 vacancies. So students, let’s have a broader look at the SSC CGL 2017-18 Recruitment Notification Apply Online.
Students, With 3805, you may feel worried. Right?
Nothing to worry much because, in the year 2016, the SSC CGL 2016-17 notification came out with initial vacancies of approximately 3700, but now it has increased to around 10000 as per the corrigendum brought by the board on its website.
So just don’t worry about vacancies students as this year it is anticipated that around 15000 vacancies would be declared before the publishing of the final results of SSC CGL 2017-18.
Let us look down to important points that you should BOOKMARK in your mind and systems from this SSC CGL 2017-18 Recruitment notification.
- 1 1. IMPORTANT DATES FOR SSC CGL 2017 NOTIFICATIONS
- 2 2. VACANCIES DETAILS FOR SSC CGL 2017-18 Recruitment Notification Apply Online
- 3 3. AGE LIMIT (As on 1 Aug 2017)
- 4 4. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- 5 5. SELECTION PROCESS
- 6 6. APPLICATION FEE
- 7 7. HOW TO APPLY
- 8 8. STEPS TO APPLY ONLINE FOR SSC CGL 2017-18
1. IMPORTANT DATES FOR SSC CGL 2017 NOTIFICATIONS
|1.||Form filling dates||16 May 2017 to 16 June 2017 (End time 5:00 pm)|
|2.||Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||01 August 2017 to 20 August 2017|
|3.||Date of Tier-II||10 November 2017 & 11 November 2017|
|4.||Date of Tier-III (Descriptive)||21 January 2018|
|5.||Date of Tier-IV (Skill Test)||Feb 2018|
2. VACANCIES DETAILS FOR SSC CGL 2017-18 Recruitment Notification Apply Online
Students, we know you must be confused about what vacancies do we have and which one shall be best for your career growth and lifestyle. Below is the list of post names declared by the SSC board. Do have a look.
1. Assistant Audit Officer (Post Code: F)
2. Assistant Accounts Officer (Post Code: $)
3. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: A)
4. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: C)
5. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: D)
6. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: E)
7. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: G)
8. Assistant (Post Code: H)
9. Asst (Post Code: >)
10. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: <)
11. Assistant (Post Code: I)
12. Assistant/ Superintendent (Post Code: &)
13. Inspector of Income Tax (Post Code: J)
14. Inspector, (Central Excise) (Post Code: K)
15. Inspector (Preventive Officer) (Post Code: L)
16. Inspector (Examiner) (Post Code: M)
17. Assistant Enforcement Officer (Post Code: N)
18. Sub Inspector (Post Code: O)
19. Inspector (Post Code: P)
20. Divisional Accountant (Post Code: Q)
21. Inspector (Post Code: S)
22. Sub Inspector (Post Code: %)
23. Junior Statistical Officer (Post Code: R)
24. Auditor (Post Code: T)
25. Auditor (Post Code: U)
26. Auditor (Post Code: V)
27. Accountant/ Junior Accountant (Post Code: W)
28. Accountant/ Junior Accountant (Post Code: X)
29. Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk (Post Code: Y)
30. Tax Assistant (Post Code: Z)
31. Tax Assistant (Post Code: @)
32. Sub Inspector (Post Code: #)
3. AGE LIMIT (As on 1 Aug 2017)
- For the post code 3, (5 to 7), 9 and 18: Not exceed 30years and between 20- 30 years
- In the post code 1,2,4,10,12, (13-17) and 20: Not exceed 30 years
- For post code 8 and 11: 18-27 years
For detailed information on Age limits for SSC CGL 2017-18 Recruitment Notification Apply Online, check, the official notification here
4. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
|Sl. No.||Qualification||Post Number (As per above list)|
|1.||Bachelors degree from any recognized University/Institution||(1 to 22) & (24 to 32)|
5. SELECTION PROCESS
The following procedure is adopted this time for SSC CGL 2017-18 Recruitment Notification Apply Online.
- Computer-based Test (CBT)
- Descriptive Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
The above process may vary from post to post as few of the above post, may not have interview round and few of them may have all the above five selection procedure.
6. APPLICATION FEE
You will have to pay a sum of Rs. 100/- which could be paid by two ways
- SBI challan/ SBI net banking OR
- Debit/ credit card of any other bank.
To know more about fee exemptions and Reservation rules, Click here to see the official Notification of SSC CGL 2017-18.
7. HOW TO APPLY
All the candidates who find themselves eligible for any of the post mentioned above can apply online through the website: www.ssconline.nic.in from 16-05-2017 to 16-06-2017 by 05:00 PM.
Click here to Apply online for SSC CGL 2017-18
8. STEPS TO APPLY ONLINE FOR SSC CGL 2017-18
Step 1 : Students need to log on to website: http://ssconline.nic.in/
Step 2 : There, click on apply online and select your desired post and then again click apply online.
Step 3 : Fill the two parts of the form, start from I then II
Step 4 : In part, I, complete all your basic information carefully.
Step 5 : Once Part I is complete click on “I agree” checkbox and submit. ( Once submitted, you can’t rectify so cross check properly before submitting.
Step 6 : Then go to part II of the form where you have to make payment and upload your signature.
Step 7 : Those exempted from fee can skip the fee submission page.
Step 8 : Finally, click on Submit.
Step 9 : Take a print out of your application form or save a copy on your system for future use.
For more information about reservation policy, syllabus, question paper pattern. CLICK HERE to see the official notification.
Do you have any doubt regarding SSC CGL 2017-18 Recruitment notification? You can ask all you queries from our Experts in the comment section below.
|| Also Read ||