Hello, students, You must be aware that the last date for SSC CGL 2017-18 has already ended. Many students this year have found that SSC website was not working on the last date. Due to the reason of SSC website down, the SSC CGL 2017-18 committee has decided to announce that SSC CGL exam date extended. SSC(Staff selection committee) has released an official notification regarding the SSC CGL exam date extension. This decision has been taken, keeping in mind that some applicants have to face technical issues. The commission, in the interest of the applicant, has decided to extend the date of filling the online application form for SSC CGL 2017 till 5.00PM on 19.06.2017.
- 1 What does The SSC CGL committee say for SSC CGL Exam Date Extended 2017?
- 2 How can I pay through challan for SSC CGL exam date extended
- 3 What post preference for SSC CGL should I prefer while Filling SSC CGL form 2017
- 4 SSC CGL 2017 Posts code and Grade pay
- 5 VACANCIES DETAILS FOR SSC CGL 2017-18 Recruitment Notification Apply Online
- 6 How to apply for SSC CGL 2017-18 | Apply for SSC CGL exam date extended from @ssconline.nic.in
- 7 Application fee for SSC CGL exam date extended form |
- 8 Exam tips to prepare for SSC CGL 2017
What does The SSC CGL committee say for SSC CGL Exam Date Extended 2017?
The SSC website says in its official notice that those students who have faced technical faults in filling the application form for SSC CGL 2017-18 will get the opportunity to fill the form.
How can I pay through challan for SSC CGL exam date extended
Those students who were trying to fill the SSC CGL form 2017 using challan mode, need not worry for extension in exam date. It is informed by the Board that applicant who have generated their challan before 5.00PM on 19.06.2017, they can make the payment to the designated Branches of SBI using this challan within the proper working timings of the bank. The Last date to make such payment will be 21.06.2017.
What post preference for SSC CGL should I prefer while Filling SSC CGL form 2017
This is the biggest confusion among all applicants those who apply for CGLE. We will suggest you something better in this regards in the article below.
Top 5 SSC CGL 2017-18 Post Preference
Dear students, every year while we log in to SSC Website for filling the application form of SSC CGL. We all have a common question of how to chose the right post in the best chronological order so that we could get the best post as per our desires. In this article, we are going to provide you with all possible factor for SSC CGL Post Preference Order 2017 so that it becomes convenient for you to decide and apply SSC CGL 2017 Application form.
We can categories the selection of post according to following factors:
- Work Load
- Job location
Considering these all factors, you will have to choose 30 posts according to preference number and submit your application form for SSC CGL 2017. So let’s discuss these SSC CGL Post preference order for 2017.
SSC CGL 2017 Posts code and Grade pay
The SSC CGL 2017 is categorised under four different group post as Group A, B, C, D with each group with different criteria.
- Group A: Along with paper I and II in Tier II exam, you will have to appear for Paper IV – General Studies(Finance and Economics 100 Questions – 200 marks). Grade pay 4800.
- Group C: Along with paper I and II in Tier II exam, you will have to appear for Paper III- Statistics (100 Questions – 200 marks) Grade pay 4200.
- Group B: All posts with grade pay of 4200 to 4600.
- Group D: All posts with grade pay of 2800 to 2400.
1. Inspector EXAMINER (CBEC)
This must be your 1st preference if you have following employment desires:
- Want a job location in places like coastal areas.
- Do you love uniform Jobs? Then this is for you.
- Expecting faster promotions then go for it.
- If port jobs excite you a lot.
- Comfortable with field jobs.
- Grade pay: 4600
2. Preventive Officer Inspector (CBEC)
You must give your 1st preference to this post if you have the following desires:
- Looking for Jobs in cities with Airport? Go for it.
- If uniform Jobs excite you.
- Vigilant Jobs
- Clerical jobs/ Fieldwork.
- Is inspection fun for you? Give it your top preference.
- Grade Pay: 4600
3. Assistant Audit Officer
Check these criteria to fill your SSC CGL posts code preferences 2017
- Desk Job attracts you
- Travelling is your cup of tea
- Do you love decision making? This will help you out.
- Grade Pay:4800
4. Assistant (Ministry of Railways)
- This is a clerical job but better than UDC
- Job location in Railways HQ
- Looking for good railway perks? Go for this post
- No fixed promotion period.
- Searching best post in railways will land you here.
5. Central Excise Inspector (CBEC)
- Clerical or file work
- Executive work
- Highly respected Job
- Not interested in Uniform Job
- Grade pay 4600
So these are the top 5 SSC CGL 2017-18 post preference that an applicant can choose while filling the application form.
So after reading this Top 5 SSC CGLE 2017-18 post preference, you will find it easy to fill the form. Since the SSC CGL exam date extended, notification is already out so you can edit your forms.
VACANCIES DETAILS FOR SSC CGL 2017-18 Recruitment Notification Apply Online
Students, we know you must be confused about what vacancies do we have and which one shall be best for your career growth and lifestyle. Below is the list of post names declared by the SSC board. Do have a look.
1. Assistant Audit Officer (Post Code: F)
2. Assistant Accounts Officer (Post Code: $)
3. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: A)
4. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: C)
5. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: D)
6. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: E)
7. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: G)
8. Assistant (Post Code: H)
9. Asst (Post Code: >)
10. Assistant Section Officer (Post Code: <)
11. Assistant (Post Code: I)
12. Assistant/ Superintendent (Post Code: &)
13. Inspector of Income Tax (Post Code: J)
14. Inspector, (Central Excise) (Post Code: K)
15. Inspector (Preventive Officer) (Post Code: L)
16. Inspector (Examiner) (Post Code: M)
17. Assistant Enforcement Officer (Post Code: N)
18. Sub Inspector (Post Code: O)
19. Inspector (Post Code: P)
20. Divisional Accountant (Post Code: Q)
21. Inspector (Post Code: S)
22. Sub Inspector (Post Code: %)
23. Junior Statistical Officer (Post Code: R)
24. Auditor (Post Code: T)
25. Auditor (Post Code: U)
26. Auditor (Post Code: V)
27. Accountant/ Junior Accountant (Post Code: W)
28. Accountant/ Junior Accountant (Post Code: X)
29. Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk (Post Code: Y)
30. Tax Assistant (Post Code: Z)
31. Tax Assistant (Post Code: @)
32. Sub Inspector (Post Code: #)
Since the SSC CGL exam date extended notification is out so you should be happy. You can again analyse the post that is available for this year and edit the application form.
How to apply for SSC CGL 2017-18 | Apply for SSC CGL exam date extended from @ssconline.nic.in
All the candidates who find themselves eligible for any of the post mentioned above can apply online through the website: www.ssconline.nic.in from 16-05-2017 to 19-06-2017 by 05:00 PM.
Click here to Apply online for SSC CGL 2017-18
- Students need to log on to website: http://ssconline.nic.in/
- There, click on apply online and select your desired post and then again click apply online.
- Fill the two parts of the form, start from I then II
- In part, I, complete all your basic information carefully.
- Once Part I is complete click on “I agree” checkbox and submit. ( Once submitted, you can’t rectify so cross check properly before submitting.
- Then go to part II of the form where you have to make payment and upload your signature.
- Those exempted from fee can skip the fee submission page.
- Finally, click on Submit.
- Take a print out of your application form or save a copy on your system for future use.
For more information about reservation policy, syllabus, question paper pattern. CLICK HERE to see the official notification.
Application fee for SSC CGL exam date extended form |
You will have to pay a sum of Rs. 100/- which could be paid by two ways
- SBI challan/ SBI net banking OR
- Debit/ credit card of any other bank.
To know more about fee exemptions and Reservation rules, Click here to see the official Notification of SSC CGL 2017-18.
Exam tips to prepare for SSC CGL 2017
In this video, ou will get an idea of how to prepare yourself for exams like CGLE so that you can get a better post. If you want to have a post of your preference and also your preferred job location then work hard. So let us watch the video below.
So, students, we hope you are motivated for this CGLE 2017. Since the SSC CGL Exam date extended notification is out so you should not miss this chance and fill the form as soon as possible. Start preparing for your target.
Do you have any doubt regarding SSC CGL 2017-18 Recruitment notification? You can ask all you queries from our Experts in the comment section below.
- Join Job discussion group here
- Subscribe to our daily current affairs Update here
- Check SSC CGL 2017-18 PREVIOUS notification pdf