SSC MTS Exam Date: The Staff Selection Commission has now finally declared the SSC MTS Exam Date. The SSC MTS Exam Date is now available on our site. Candidates can now visit our site to know the Exam Date of SSC Multi Tasking Staff. Earlier SSC has to cancel his all papers due to the leak out of the question papers. Now SSC has decided to take the MTS exam instead of OMR the exam will be Computer Based. The SSC has now declared the exam date on its Official Website. For further information regarding SSC MTS Exam Date, candidates can visit the Official Website of SSC.
- 1 Information Regarding SSC
- 2 What are the Important Details Regarding SSC MTS Exam Date
- 3 What are the Educational qualification to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 | Apply online @ ssc.nic.in
- 4 Details of the Vacancy for SSC Recruitment 2017 MTS Posts:
- 5 What is the Age Limit to apply for SSC Recruitment 2017
- 6 What is the Exam Procedure & Selection method for SSC Recruitment MTS Vacancy 2017?
- 7 How to download the SSC MTS Exam Admit Card
Information Regarding SSC
- First of all SSC full form is Staff Selection Commission.
- SSC is an organization under Government of India.
- It recruits staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and Subordinate Offices.
- This Commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT).
- The Commission consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations.
- His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
What are the Important Details Regarding SSC MTS Exam Date
|1.||Total No. of Posts||8300 Posts|
|2.||Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff|
|3.||Also Known as||MTS|
|4.||Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|6.||Date of Exam||16.9.2017 to 26.10.2017|
What are the Educational qualification to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 | Apply online @ ssc.nic.in
- Candidates must have passed the Matriculation Exam or equivalent from any of the recognized board of India.
- The candidates should have the following educational qualification given above.
- If any of the candidate who is not having the given educational qualification they should not appear in the Exam.
- The Matriculation degree will be accepted until the date of 1.8.2017.
- Those candidates who have completed the Matriculation degree on 1.8.2017 are also eligible to appear for the SSC MTS Exam.
- For further details regarding SSC MTS Exam Date, you can visit the Official Website.
Details of the Vacancy for SSC Recruitment 2017 MTS Posts:
The details of the vacancy for Employment News MTS position at Staff Selection Commission Sarkari Naukri is mentioned below:
- There will be total 8300 posts for the Employment News MTS Vacancy in SSC Recruitment Sarkari Naukri 2017.
- The Staff Selection Commission is a government job vacancy. So, those candidates who want to apply for the desired post can check their eligibility for the details given on this site.
- For further information related to this job, you can visit the official website.
- Those candidates who have the Educational Qualification according to the post and want to apply for it should apply before the last date.
What is the Age Limit to apply for SSC Recruitment 2017
- The age limit for the SSC MTS Exam Date Sarkari Naukri 2017 should be between 18 to 25 years as on 1.8.2017.
- It means the candidates should have born not earlier than 2.8.1992 and not later than 1.8.1999 both the dates are inclusive.
- The upper age limit will get relaxation as per department norms.
- For further information regarding the age limit, candidates must visit the official website or the official notification of the SSC Employment News MTS Post.
What is the Exam Procedure & Selection method for SSC Recruitment MTS Vacancy 2017?
- The exam for the post of Employment News SSC MTS Exam Date Vacancy in SSC Recruitment Sarkari Naukri 2017 will be through the written test and personal interview.
- There will be two papers for the written test that are Paper – I & Paper – II.
- Those candidates who will fill the form for SSC MTS Exam Date Sarkari Naukri 2017 will have to go through the Test as mentioned above.
- The process of Employment News SSC Recruitment has been explained below:
The Exam Pattern of SSC MTS is given below:
SSC MTS Exam Date Paper – I Exam Pattern
There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks in Paper – I. Those candidates who will get qualify in Paper – I will only be allowed to appear in Paper – II Exam.
SSC MTS Exam Date Paper – II Exam Pattern
The Paper – II will be qualifying in nature. Those candidates who will get qualify in Paper – II Exam will be allowed to appear in the Interview. The Interview will be the Final Round.
Do you have any doubts regarding any recruitment exams?
Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum.
JOIN: JOBNEWS.TODAY/ASK to get help from our community.
How to download the SSC MTS Exam Admit Card
- Before you move forward to the SSC MTS interview venue 2017 for your Written Test Exam, don’t forget to download the Interview call letter by downloading the SSC MTS Admit card 2017 from its official website.
- Also, take the original as well as the photocopy of your identity proof to the interview hall so that you don’t have to face any problem during your examination of this Sarkari Result exam.
- When you download your own Admit Card, first of all, read the instruction given in it thoroughly.
- If you miss any of the points written in the instruction section of your Admit Card you can face the problem during your examination.
- If you face any problem after reading the instruction or anything else you can ask your queries in our comment section.
- We will try to sort out your every question as fast as it is possible to do for us.
Steps to download SSC MTS Admit Card 2017| Steps to Download Multi Tasking Staff Interview Call Letter 2017 Download
Here are some of the necessary instruction to download your own SSC MTS, Admit Card. So just go through the instructions given below:
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website that is ssc.nic.in.
- Click here to download the admit card of SSC MTS Eastern Region.
- Click here to download the admit card of SSC MTS Kerala Karnataka Region.
- Click here to download the admit card of SSC MTS Southern Region.
- Click here to download the admit card of SSC MTS North Eastern Region.
- Click here to download the admit card of SSC MTS Western Region.
- Click here to download the admit card of SSC MTS Madhya Pradesh Region.
- Click here to download the admit card of SSC MTS Central Region.
- Click here to download the admit card of SSC MTS North Western Region.
- Click here to download the admit card of SSC MTS Northern Region.
- Enter the required details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Select your Exam City, Verify Human e.t.c.
- Click on the Search button to generate your SSC MTS Interview call letter.
- The SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 will appear on your screen.
- Save/download your Admit Card call letter PDF.
- Take the printout of the same for exam purpose.
So if a candidate has any questions/queries related to any Recruitment, Admit Card or anything else like syllabus, exam tips e.t.c you can put your questions and queries in our comments section below.
Recommended Job Notifications
- SSC CPO Result 2017
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017
- UPPCL Admit Card 2017
- MP High Court Recruitment 2017