UIIC Admit Card 2017: United India Insurance Company Limited is going to organise the Online Preliminary Examination (Tier-I) on 22nd September 2017 for 696 Assistant Vacancy. We are providing you with the Direct Link to Download Assistant Admit Card 2017. Department has recently issued the UIIC Admit Card 2017 for the recruitment of Assistant on the Official portal. Aspirants are supposed to download their United India Insurance Hall Ticket 2017 before the Examination Date. Candidates Registration Id & Password is required to download the UIIC Admit Card 2017.
Looking for more Government News please visit our Official Portal @ jobnews.today
- 1 Notification Details of UIIC Admit Card 2017
- 2 United India Insurance Assistant Examination Schedule I UIIC Admit Card 2017
- 3 What are the details related to UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017? UIIC Admit Card 2017
- 4 What are the details for UIIC Assistant Preliminary Examination 2017? UIIC Admit Card 2017
- 5 What will be the Examination Pattern for Preliminary & Mains Examination of United India Insurance Company Limited? UIIC Admit Card 2017
- 6 What is the Different Examination for UIIC Preliminary Examination (Tier – I)? UIIC Admit Card 2017
- 7 How to get UIIC Admit Card 2017?
- 8 What are the Essential Documents to Carry on Examination Center along with UIIC Admit card 2017?
- 9 What is the Procedure to be followed to download the UIIC Admit Card 2017?
Notification Details of UIIC Admit Card 2017
United India Insurance Company Limited has recently issued the advertisement related to the recruitment on vacant 696 posts of Assistant. Many aspirants had applied for this recruitment through Online Mode. As the registration process got over, Recruiting Department had issued the UIIC Admit Card 2017 on 06th September 2017 for Assistant Posts. Eligible aspirants who are supposed to attend the Preliminary Examination can download the UIIC Hall Ticket 2017 from here or from the Official Portal. We are below providing you with all the essential information related to this article such as Examinations schedule, UIIC Admit Card etc.
United India Insurance Assistant Examination Schedule I UIIC Admit Card 2017
|Department Name||United India Insurance Company Limited|
|Also Known as||UIIC|
|Total No. of Post||696 Assistant Jobs|
|UIIC Preliminary Examination Date||22nd September 2017|
|Mains Examination Date||23rd October 2017|
|Releasing Date of UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017||06th September 2017|
|Status OF United India Insurance Admit card||Available Here|
United India Insurance has recently issued the advertisement related to the recruitment of 696 Assistant Vacancies. Department had opened for the Online Registration of UIIC Application Form from 14.08.2017 and it was closed on the 28.08.2017. Many aspirants filled the form via Online mode. Department received the application form from different part of the country. And now it’s time for the Examination. UIIC Recruiting Department has announced the release of UIIC Admit Card 2017. Department will take the Online Examination on 22.09.2017. All the aspirants who are eligible and are supposed to appear in the examination can download the UIIC Admit Card 2017 from official portal. Further details are given below.
What are the details for UIIC Assistant Preliminary Examination 2017? UIIC Admit Card 2017
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination taken by UIIC Recruiting Board.
- The examination will be further divided into two different parts i.e. Tier I & II.
- Candidates must score minimum qualifying marks to qualify the examination.
- Merit List will be the basis for the Final selection.
- We are below providing you with the information related to Examination Pattern.
- Details related to the UIIC Preliminary Examination 2017 can be known from official notification.
What will be the Examination Pattern for Preliminary & Mains Examination of United India Insurance Company Limited? UIIC Admit Card 2017
- Aspirants will have to attend Preliminary Examination first.
- The examination will contain a total of 100 Marks.
- Every question will be allotted with 01 marks.
- Examination Paper will appear in both Hindi and English Language.
- Minimum Qualifying marks must be scored to qualify the Preliminary Examination.
- Aspirants who will qualify the Preliminary Examination will further appear in the Mains Examination.
- Final Selection will be based on the Marks obtained in Mains Examination.
What is the Different Examination for UIIC Preliminary Examination (Tier – I)? UIIC Admit Card 2017
- The examination will be conducted on the various Cities of India.
- UIIC Admit Card 2017 will provide you with all the essential details.
- Name of Various Examination Centre in Different cities is mentioned below.
- The examination will be conducted on 22nd September 2017.
How to get UIIC Admit Card 2017?
- Aspirants can get the UIIC Hall Ticket on the Official Portal of United India Insurance.
- We are below providing you with the easy steps to be followed to Download the Admit Card.
- Aspirants can also download the UIIC Admit Card 2017 from here with the help of Registration number and password.
- We have given the Direct Link at the End of this Page to Download United India Insurance Call Letter.
What are the Essential Documents to Carry on Examination Center along with UIIC Admit card 2017?
Aspirants appearing in the Preliminary Examination must carry UIIC Hall Ticket along with the Passport Size Photo and Photo Id Proof. In Absence of these documents, Applicants will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Participants can carry any of the below-given Photo ID Proof on the Examination Centre:
- Pan Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card etc.
What is the Procedure to be followed to download the UIIC Admit Card 2017?
- Candidates should have to log on to the official website www.uiic.gov.in.
- Click on Career Section and Click on Assistant Recruitment Section.
- Search and click on Download UIIC Hall Ticket link.
- Fill all essential information asked in the application form like Reg. ID & DOB.
- Now click on Submit Button.
- A new window will be opened and required UIIC Admit Card will be shown on screen.
- Download it and Take print out for future use.
If you want to know more about this article visit official portal of United India Insurance Company Limited.
Do you have any doubts regarding any recruitment exams?
Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum.
JOIN: JOBNEWS.TODAY/ASK to get help from our community.
Recommended Job Notifications
- SSC CPO Result 2017
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017
- UPPCL Admit Card 2017
- MP High Court Recruitment 2017
Three Things to Do :