UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017: United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) Admit Card 2017 will be released soon at the official website www.uiic.co.in. Candidates who have applied for the same can download their respective UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017. This UIIC Hall Ticket 2017 by using their registration number and Date of Birth. Weare providing you with the information related to UIIC Assistant Exam Hall Ticket/ UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017.
United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) has recently issued the Admit Cards for the Preliminary Examination. UIIC has recently advertised for the recruitment of 696 vacancies for the post of Assistants. The UIIC Preliminary Examination 2017 will take place on 22nd Sept 2017.
Looking for more Government News please visit our Official Portal @ jobnews.today
- 1 Brief Details of UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017:
- 2 What are the Important Dates of UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017?
- 3 What is the Procedure to Follow to Download UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017?
- 4 What is the Selection Process for UIIC Assistant 2017? UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017
- 5 What are the Salary Details of UIIC Recruitment 2017? UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017
- 6 What are the Category Wise Vacancy Details? UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017
- 7 What is the Identity Verification Details for UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017?
- 8 What are the General Instructions to follow for UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017?
Brief Details of UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017:
|Name of Bank||United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC)|
|Name of Post||Assistants Posts|
|Tier I – Online Examination date (Preliminary)||September 22, 2017|
|Tier-II – Online Examination Date (Main)||October 23, 2017|
|Availability of UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017||DOWNLOD NOW|
What are the Important Dates of UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017?
|Admit Card 2017 for Prelims released on||6th September 2017|
|Last date to download UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 for Prelims||22nd September 2017|
|Online Examination date (Preliminary) Tier I||22nd September 2017|
|Online Examination Date (Main) Tier-II||23rd October 2017|
What is the Procedure to Follow to Download UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017?
- Candidates should log on to official website @ www.uiic.co.in.
- Now, click on the Career Section & UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017
- Then, Click on it & Fill all details such as your Registration Number and date of Birth without any mistake.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Aspirant’s UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 card is now on the screen.
- Candidates must Check all details from it and Take print out of your UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017.
What is the Selection Process for UIIC Assistant 2017? UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017
Selection of Candidates will be base on the following process:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam.
Tier-I: Preliminary Examination
There will be Online Examination. Firstly, Preliminary Examination will take place. Aspirants who will score the cut-off marks will have to appear for the Main Examination. Marks scored in the Main Examination will decide whether you will be shortlisted for Regional Language test before final selection or not.
- Preliminary Examination will be of Objective Type.
- This Examination will contain Total of 100 Marks.
- An examination would be of ONE Hour duration.
- Question Paper will be both in Hindi & English language except English.
- Aspirants should have to qualify in each section.
- The adequate number of aspirants as per State-wise and Category-wise equal to 7 times of the respective no. of vacancies will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
- The test will consist of three sections.
|S.No.||NAME OF THE TEST||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS|
|1.||Test of English Language||30||30|
|2.||Test of Reasoning||35||35|
|3.||Test of Numerical Ability||35||35|
Tier-II: Main Examination:
- Main Examination will be Objective Type.
- The examination will be taken Online.
- Total marks of the Examination will be 250 marks.
- The test will take place for the duration of 02 Hours.
- This will consist of 05 Sections and they are:
|S. No.||NAME OF THE TEST||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS|
|1.||Test of Reasoning||40||50|
|2.||Test of English Language||40||50|
|3.||Test of General Awareness||40||50|
|5.||Test of Numerical Ability||40||50|
What are the Salary Details of UIIC Recruitment 2017? UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195(2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030- 1610(5).
- In the initial stage in a Metro city, total emoluments work out to approximately Rs. 23,000/- p.m.
- There will be Other Allowances also. But it will vary as per the place of posting.
- Other benefits will also be there. Such as Membership of Group Mediclaim Policy, Lump sum Domiciliary Medical Benefits, Leave Travel Subsidy, reimbursement of Hospitalisation expenses, and other Staff welfare schemes will be as per the rules of the Company.
What are the Category Wise Vacancy Details? UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017
|S. No.||Category Name||No. of Vacancies|
What is the Identity Verification Details for UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017?
Aspirants appearing in the Examination must bring any of the below-given Id Proof along with the Admit Card on Examination Venue. Applicants should also bring their photograph. Candidates should submit the photocopy of the Identity proof along with UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 to the invigilators.
- Voter’s Card
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card (or) E-Aadhar card with photograph
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Bar Council Identity Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
What are the General Instructions to follow for UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017?
Below-given are few General Instructions which all aspirants have to follow:
- Aspirants must check that the Name on the Call Letter(provided during the process of registration)should match as appearing on the Photo Identity Proof.
- There will be any difference between the names in both the documents, then aspirants will not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
- Candidates should visit the Examination Venue before 04 hours from Examination Time, UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017.
- There will be no provision for change in examination centre/venue/date/session.
- Applicants Selecting the Examination centre at the time of Filling form will be final.
- However, the company reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- UIICmay sends the Link to Download the Admit Card on your e-mail Id.
If you want to know more about UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 visit the official portal of United India Insurance Company Limited.
Do you have any doubts regarding any recruitment exams?
Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum.
JOIN: JOBNEWS.TODAY/ASK to get help from our community.
Recommended Job Notifications
- SSC CPO Result 2017
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017
- UPPCL Admit Card 2017
- MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- EESL Recruitment 2017
- UIIC Admit Card
- BSNL Recruitment 2017
Three Things to Do :