United India Insurance Exam Pattern: United India Insurance Exam Pattern is out for the candidates to prepare. The Sarkari Naukri United India Insurance Company Limited is going to conduct the Exam for the post of Assistants. There are a total of 696 vacancies for the Assistants Post. The Application process started on 14th August & the last date to submit the applications was 28th August 2017. So, we are providing you the United India Insurance Exam Pattern that is given below.
- 1 Details related to the United India Insurance Exam Pattern
- 2 Important dates related to the United India Insurance Exam Pattern
- 3 United India Insurance Exam Pattern for Assistants 2017
- 4 Information about United India Insurance Exam Pattern Admit card:
- 5 What is the Procedure to be followed to download the UIIC Admit Card 2017?
|1.||Organisation’s Name||United India Insurance Company Limited|
|3.||Total No. Of Posts||696 Posts|
|5.||Job Type||Government Job|
|1.||Tier I (Prelims Exam)||22.9.2017|
|2.||Tier II (Main Exam)||23.10.2017|
|3.||Admit Card Availability||10 days before the Exam|
United India Insurance Exam Pattern for Assistants 2017
- Candidates will have to go through 3 stages of the examination to get qualified for the post of Assistant with the United India Insurance Company.
- The 3 stages of Exam will be as follows:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Regional Language Test
- The Written Exams will be conducted Online.
- Both the Written Tests will be Objective in nature.
- Read the given Exam Pattern to know in detail.
United India Insurance Exam Pattern for Prelims Exam
|Name of Section||Allotted Questions||Allotted Marks|
|English Language||30 questions||30 marks|
|Reasoning||35 questions||35 marks|
|Numerical Ability||35 questions||35 marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
- The Prelims Exam will be for 100 marks.
- A total of 100 questions will be asked.
- For each wrong answer, there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- You will have to qualify in each section to go through the next stage, i.e. the Mains Exam.
- The Test will be bilingual (Hindi/English), except for the English Test.
United India Insurance Exam Pattern for Mains Exam
|Name of Section||Allotted Questions||Allotted Marks|
|Reasoning||40 questions||50 marks|
|English Language||40 questions||50 marks|
|General Awareness||40 questions||50 marks|
|Computer Knowledge||40 questions||50 marks|
|Numerical Ability||40 questions||50 marks|
|Total||200 questions||250 marks|
- The Mains Exam will be of 250 marks.
- A total of 200 questions will be asked.
- The Test will be Objective in nature.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks is applicable.
- You will have to qualify each section separately to reach the Regional Language Test.
United India Insurance Exam Pattern for Regional LanguageTest
- You need to qualify the Mains Exam to reach the Regional Language Test.
- There are no separate marks for Regional Language Test.
- The Regional Language Test will be qualifying in nature.
- Final selection will be based on the Marks gain in the Written Online Tests & qualification of Regional Language Test.
For more information regarding the United India Insurance Company Limited Assistant Post, you can click here.
Do you have any doubts regarding any recruitment exams?
Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum.
JOIN: JOBNEWS.TODAY/ASK to get help from our community.
Information about United India Insurance Exam Pattern Admit card:
United India Insurance Exam Pattern will issue the Admit Card for Employment News Assistant Exam on their official website. UIIC will not send the Admit Card via post. So the candidates have to download their Admit Card by visiting the Official Website.
Check United India Insurance Exam Pattern Cut Off:
- Candidates who are going to appear in the UIIC Recruitment 2017 need to obtain minimum required marks in the written exam as decided by the UIIC to get qualify for the final round of the recruitment process.
- The UIIC Syllabus 2017 cut-off will be set and declared by United India Insurance.
- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in the each section as well as the overall in the written exam.
United India Insurance Exam Pattern 2017 Result:
- The UIIC written exam result will get announced at the official website of United India Insurance Corporation.
- UIIC will publish the list of the candidates who have got shortlisted for the interview round.
- After the interview round, the final result will get released.
To know the details regarding the Admit Card click here.
What is the Procedure to be followed to download the UIIC Admit Card 2017?
- Candidates should have to log on to the official website uiic.co.in.
- Click on Career Section and Click on Assistant Recruitment Section.
- Search and click on Download the UIIC Hall Ticket link.
- Fill all essential information asked in the admit card like Reg. ID & DOB.
- Now click on Submit Button.
- A new window will be opened and required UIIC Admit Card will be shown on screen.
- Download it and Take print out for future use.
So if a candidate has any type of questions/queries related to any Recruitment, Admit Card or anything else like syllabus, exam tips e.t.c you can put your questions and queries in our comments section below.
Recommended Job Notifications
- SSC CPO Result 2017
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017
- UPPCL Admit Card 2017
- MP High Court Recruitment 2017
Subscribe To Free Email Alerts
Three Things to Do :