The UPSC Admit Card 2017 is out for the post of 710 Combined Medical Service vacancies. Students can now download their respective Admit Card. The job at Union Public Service Commission is considered to be very respectful job hence there is a huge competition among students to grab a seat at UPSC’s CMS positions. Students can download the UPSC Admit Card Download 2017 from their official website. It is a great opportunity for the government job aspirants. All shortlisted candidates should get their Union Public service Commission Admit Card Download 2017 call letter before the last date. UPSC Interview call letter 2017 can be downloaded from their official website upsc.gov.in and print out can be kept for the future purpose. Students are advised, not to wait for the last date. For further details, please go through the details below.
- 1 UPSC Admit card 2017, exam syllabus and pattern
- 2 What are the Important dates to Download Union Public Service Commission Interview Call Letter 2017 | UPSC Admit Card 2017
- 3 How to Download Combined Medical Service Interview call letter 2017 | Download UPSC Admit Card 2017
UPSC Admit card 2017, exam syllabus and pattern
There will be two exams to qualify for the post of Combined Medical Service. The first exam will be the Computer Based Examination and the second one will be Personality Test. Those candidates who will get qualify in the Computer Based Examination will only get called for the Personality Test. The Computer Based Examination will be of 500 marks. There will be two Papers on the first exam. Each paper will carry 250 marks, and each paper will be of 2 hrs duration. After getting qualified in the Computer Based Examination, there will be the second exam named Personality Test. The Personality Test will be of 100 marks.
Paper, I will contain questions from the subject of General Medicine, General Ability & Pediatrics.
Paper II will contain questions from the subject of General Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics.
Each paper will consist of 120 questions.
There will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks for the every wrong answer you attempt.
|S.No.||Paper I Subject Name||No. of Questions|
|S.No.||Paper II Subject Name||No. of Questions|
For more details click here.
What are the Important dates to Download Union Public Service Commission Interview Call Letter 2017 | UPSC Admit Card 2017
All students shortlisted for final interview round should take note of these dates. The UPSC Admit card 2017 and Union Public Service Commission interview call letter is available on their official website www.upsc.gov.in.
|1.||Commencement of download of Union Public Service Commission interview call letter 2017||24.7.2017|
|2.||Closure of UPSC Call letter Download||13.8.2017|
|3.||Date of UPSC Exam for Combined Medical Service||13.8.2017|
How to Download Combined Medical Service Interview call letter 2017 | Download UPSC Admit Card 2017
Before you move forward to the Union Public Service Commission interview venue 2017, don’t forget to download the CMS Interview call letter by downloading the UPSC Admit card 2017 from its official website. Also, take the original as well as the photocopy of your identity proof to the interview hall to avoid any inconvenience during the exam.
Steps to download UPSC Admit Card 2017| Steps to Download the Union Public Service Commission Interview Call Letter 2017 Download
So here are some instructions which will help you to download your Admit Card.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website by clicking here.
- After clicking on the link given above, you will come to the instruction page. If you are not able to view the instruction you can click here.
- After reading the instruction, you have to take print out of the same.
- Now you will be asked whether have you read and take the print out of ‘Important Instructions’.
- After reading the whole instruction, you have to click either on ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ button.
- Now you will be redirected to your Admit Card page. You can also download your Admit Card by clicking here.
- An interface will open where you will be asked to enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Click on Submit button to generate your Union Public Service Commission Interview call letter.
- The UPSC Admit Card 2017 will appear on your screen.
- Save/download your CMS Interview call letter PDF and
- Take the printout of the same for exam purpose.
So, students, these were some of the necessary instruction to download the UPSC Admit card. Students shortlisted for Union Public service Commission Combined Medical Service Interview should download their CMS Interview call letter from the link given above.
If you find any problem in Downloading the UPSC interview call letter, just ping us in the comment section below. We will help you in your problems.
Do you have any doubts regarding any Recruitment/Admit Card?Clear all your doubts in our discussion forum. Just Click here to join our discussion forum.
Recommended Job Notifications:
- NIELIT Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Exam SYllabus
- TNHB Hall Ticket Download
- Chennai ICF Recruitment
- NTRO Recruitment
Subscribe To Free Email Alerts
Three Things to Do :